GymShoes help please

Amsterdamn

Black Belt
Banned
Reaction score
I train with allstars of chuck taillors whatever you cal them in usa. But i want those wrestling shoes from Asics

81DUO6ppq5L._UL1500_.jpg

But nobody (Websites) will send them to Amsterdam. Its 2018, man up yanks.
Does anyone know a store who sends them To Amsterdam ?? these are the shoes for deadlift and squat!

Amazon dont want none of Amsterdam.
Eastbay...
  • International shipping and handling is 28% of the net order total, or a minimum of $39.99.
:confused:

I'm curious is there any specific reason for choosing wrestling shoes for gym sessions? Why not just regular sneakers or something similar.

I prefer to squat without lifts so I tend to take off my shoes and just squat or deadlift barefoot. But I've been trying out my boxing shoes and I also tried lifting in a pair of wrestling shoes I have since they have thinner soles with no lift. But the problem with both is that the front of the shoes are curved up (to facilitate pivoting and agility I guess), which means it's hard to dig your toes into the floor, which isn't good when you're trying to lift heavy. I have a harder time driving my feet into the floor on heavy deadlifts if I wear my boxing or wrestling shoes. Since I don't have lifting shoes, I just do it barefoot. I don't know if wearing lifting shoes is better though.

I'm curious is there any specific reason for choosing wrestling shoes for gym sessions? Why not just regular sneakers or something similar.

I had new balance 574, adidas with a small heel and now allstars. Allstars the best of those 3, but i want as close to the ground and without going bare foot. So those asics are thin and i like how they look. Also a lot of bodybuilding heros on YouTube have wrestling shoes..

Do people not wrestle in Amsterdam? No box stores carry shoes?

everybody is kickboxing over here. You have a store here in the neighborhood.., But only the very high ugly box shoes

That's surprising. Well I assume its be easier to order shoes from a country in Europe that loves wrestling than from the US.

That's surprising. Well I assume its be easier to order shoes from a country in Europe that loves wrestling than from the US.

Good one.. Russian, polish etc i dont trust those websites , but maybe England. tnx bro

Asics.com got size 11 again , so i ordered them straight away. <Moves>

sneakers-men-nike-sock-dart-se-prm-bordeaux-white.jpg

I love wearing these... I have quite a bit of workout shoes and these are by far the most comfortable all around... not much ankle support so I’d be careful in that area but all around I’ve been liking these alot

Good one.. Russian, polish etc i dont trust those websites , but maybe England. tnx bro
Wrestling is pretty popular, or at least i should say they are good at it, in Germany and Sweeden. You should probably be able to find able website from those countries.

Wrestling is pretty popular, or at least i should say they are good at it, in Germany and Sweeden. You should probably be able to find able website from those countries.

tnx bro, but i got them from asics in Belgium, haha..

I got assics wrestling boots from eBay the company shipped from Poland to the Uk

I have my trusty asics gel fortius 2 tr. Flat and hard sole.

Considering buying a lifter though as I can back squat anymore, front squat only.

Back