Gym's near Wheaton/St. Charles, IL

armour248

White Belt
Reaction score
I am working in St. Charles right now but reside in Wheaton and am just trying to find a decent place to start training just to get in shape at the very least. I've been looking around on the internet but haven't been able to find much. If anybody has any suggestions let me know. Thanks.

Are you looking for an MMA gym or just a traditional gym with weight and cardio equipment? Have you tried your local yellow pages? if you can't find one we should be able to give you a list of things to do outside of a gym for strength and conditioning

I know this is an old thread but it is appearing in the search results quite a bit so I will update it with more current information.

Carlson Gracie Team MMA is open and running classes with a location in North Aurora conveniently accessible to both St. Charles and Geneva as well as Naperville and the surround suburbs.

Headed up by Carlson Gracie Black Belt Jason Sullins and a team of experienced coaches and instructors, the facility boasts a full size mma cage, boxing ring and plenty of mat space!

Visit the website for more information:
www.chicagoMMAtraining.com

Back