Gym idiots

1) Asked a guy how many sets he had left on the bench press. He responded by saying "ahhh i dont really know im just kinda messin around. You can work in if u want im just trying to kill some time"

What in the actual fuck.

I dont understand what's wrong with that? Not everyone has to take lifting super seriously.

I dont take lifting super seriously but i like to get in, do what i have to do, and get out.

Its pretty shitty having to wait 15 mins to use a bench because somebody is on it texting and "just trying to kill some time"

I dont take lifting super seriously but i like to get in, do what i have to do, and get out.

Its pretty shitty having to wait 15 mins to use a bench because somebody is on it texting and "just trying to kill some time"
Maybe you should have asked him earlier. He seemed more than willing to let you work in.

"you wanna work in?"

"Nah, i'd rather stand off to the side and glare at you for 15 minutes or so"

Ugh, shit was in the heavies and people were defending it saying it was to simulate being exhausted and standing up against the cage. bleh.

It's all good though, he's got a spotter....

Anderson Silva, eh? Had I not known that, I would have assumed that he was training to become Aquaman.

Well if he's texting it's different obviously.

Get too involved in Asia and you're fucked, and if you're in a position to finally take it and control it without risk then you could have just gone ahead and conquered the world instead.

90% of time Asia is a waste of time.

I agree. Everytime I won it is because I either took and held South America or Australia. If you hold Australia and defend it's borders with tons of guys nobody will mess with you and you get extra pieces every turn for having a continent. Same with South America but it has the route to Africa and North America but if you can load up defense in Brazil and at Sout America's northern border you are good. Then work north into North America.

Ugh, shit was in the heavies and people were defending it saying it was to simulate being exhausted and standing up against the cage. bleh.

It's all good though, he's got a spotter....

But then it would make sense to use a weight similar to what his opponents woudl weigh no? Which would be closer to 200lbs unless he plans on cutting down to FlyW

But then it would make sense to use a weight similar to what his opponents woudl weigh no? Which would be closer to 200lbs unless he plans on cutting down to FlyW
I think its better that he does lower weight and more reps then tryin to 1 rep max PR that move.

Every power rack in my gym has nasty, dirty tape wrapped around the hand hold areas of the chin bar in the front. I guess the knurling is too rough or something. Now there are just sticky patches of gross black skin and sweat cultures wrapped around the useful areas of the bar. Fucking disgusting. I told the management about it and they came out and removed all of it, and a week later it's all back. Just won't be touching that shit. Wrap your tape around your own equipment assholes.

Every power rack in my gym has nasty, dirty tape wrapped around the hand hold areas of the chin bar in the front. I guess the knurling is too rough or something. Now there are just sticky patches of gross black skin and sweat cultures wrapped around the useful areas of the bar. Fucking disgusting. I told the management about it and they came out and removed all of it, and a week later it's all back. Just won't be touching that shit. Wrap your tape around your own equipment assholes.

Well, you're in a gym where people sweat.
I'd say use it, just don't go rubbing your eyes, putting your fingers in your mouth or touching your dick until you can wash your hands.

I saw this skinny manlet with invisible lat syndrome and tribal tats doing decline sit ups (his whole workout was abs, walking around looking tough in the mirror and curls with 20s). After about 3 normal sit ups with terrible form, he decides to grab a medicine ball to up the resistance. Either he's too weak or his arms were burnt out by those curls, but he pretty much drops the ball on his face.

The chicks stretching in yoga pants saw the whole thing and started looking at each other laughing. The dude tried to laugh it off but his ego was so bruised his eyes started to water and he broke down crying instead.

he broke down crying instead.

h6hfXYUtoErj.jpg

Back