Gym idiots

yea that qualifies as an idiot.

Also check out white shirt dude doing smith machine squats at the start of video, looks awkward af, leaning back against the bar at the bottom.
Yeah I noticed that too, there's another one in the clothing rack (smith) near the end who shakes his head at the 855 attempt

Stolen from Reddit.

YdsbZce.gif

What are safeties? What is spotting? What are squats?

Stolen from Reddit.

YdsbZce.gif

What are safeties? What is spotting? What are squats?

This is just too overwhelming for me.

The pussy pad, the quarter ROM squat, the way the bar rolled off of her neck, and the way the dude is copping a feel on her.

I'm having a massive sensory overload right now.

And by massive sensory overload, I mean the most confused boner.

Last edited:
@Roca That's amazing, the end caught me off guard. I thought it was just about the absurd breast cupping spotting technique. Apparently, he wasn't actually spotting her. He was just molesting her and when she failed the squat he was chasing after her like "hey, I wasn't finished yet"

Asia can have all the skinny jeans and AIDS then, only Murrica matters. Hell Ya!

Too many borders to defend man

Well, it's certainly not one to start with. In some ways it's an ornament, as you usually only take it when you're on the way to winning, as part of a process of winning even more. But the "start in Australia and build out from there" can work if everyone else cancels eachother out.

But anyway, the point is, even if it is tough to take and hold, it figures in peoples' calculations.

Well, it's certainly not one to start with. In some ways it's an ornament, as you usually only take it when you're on the way to winning, as part of a process of winning even more. But the "start in Australia and build out from there" can work if everyone else cancels eachother out.

But anyway, the point is, even if it is tough to take and hold, it figures in peoples' calculations.

Get too involved in Asia and you're fucked, and if you're in a position to finally take it and control it without risk then you could have just gone ahead and conquered the world instead.

90% of time Asia is a waste of time.

Get too involved in Asia and you're fucked, and if you're in a position to finally take it and control it without risk then you could have just gone ahead and conquered the world instead.

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia"

Agreed. As I say, it's an "ornament"- if you can take it you are probably winning anyway.

Yeah, America is GOAT, 3 points of entry with south America easy pickings. Europe is usually sustainable due to Asia always being a shit show. Africa and Australia is for the timid, a consolation prize.

I've taken Asia once, no experienced player would ever allow it.

Yeah, America is GOAT, 3 points of entry with south America easy pickings. Europe is usually sustainable due to Asia always being a shit show. Africa and Australia is for the timid, a consolation prize.

I've taken Asia once, no experienced player would ever allow it.

Have you played "Risk: Legacy"? It's designed so that over the first 12 games or so there are permanent changes made to the board. Once of the main mechanics is that the winner gets to make a "big change" to the board, including making individual Risk cards better, naming a continent, or changing the continent bonus (if you didn't get eliminated you can make a "small change"). I played it over Christmas and one of the changes I made was to nerf America, reducing the continent bonus to 4. It's pretty cool- the game rapidly becomes quite different.

Back