Gym idiots

some dude who apparently just had to take a shit after drinking his PWO decided it would be a great idea to leave the toiletdoor wide open after he was done, spreading the PWO diarrhea smell all over the gym

some dude who apparently just had to take a shit after drinking his PWO decided it would be a great idea to leave the toiletdoor wide open after he was done, spreading the PWO diarrhea smell all over the gym
@lonewanderer

Skip to 1:12 lmfao.

Gym Idiots - Conor McGregor's Fight Training & Ka…:

At a commercial gym. This older Asian guy who occasionally comes there in the evenings, ALWAYS wearing jeans and a sleeveless shirt. Goes on bench, loads up 185 lbs and does 1.25" range of motion while making the loudest aaarghhh and eeergghh sounds.

Men's health tshirt weaing 40 something your old cunts taking up half the fucking gym with their bullshit workout circuit, sweating all over the fucking place, walking around on their pissing high horse because they've recently competed in a stupid tough mudder or iron man competition pricks.. doing my fucking nut in with their skinny fucking arms and legs and bullshit 'teenage' haircuts with grey highlights. Fuck off fuck you go fuck youselves you fucking dicks. Leaving every fucking weight, dumbbell and step out.. step! who the fuck trains with steps other than middle aged women in a legs bums and fucking tums class!
That's right do your fucking gay ab routine with your stupid skin tight cycling fucking shorts or 4inch running shorts you knobheads.

rustled-jimmies-4-bronwinningg-tumblr.png

Last edited:
Men's health tshirt weaing 40 something your old cunts taking up half the fucking gym with their bullshit workout circuit, sweating all over the fucking place, walking around on their pissing high horse because they've recently competed in a stupid tough mudder or iron man competition pricks.. doing my fucking nut in with their skinny fucking arms and legs and bullshit 'teenage' haircuts with grey highlights. Fuck off fuck you go fuck youselves you fucking dicks. Leaving every fucking weight, dumbbell and step out.. step! who the fuck trains with steps other than middle aged women in a legs bums and fucking tums class!
That's right do your fucking gay ab routine with your stupid skin tight cycling fucking shorts or 4inch running shorts you knobheads.

Soz m8

reminds me of this tool
!

Gym idiots so far has been folks with shit form.
Guys who use momentum on the bench press (hips + ass off bench, both used to jerk weight up). 1 guy asked for a spot, and the spotter was confused at the end (not a real spot, basically asked for forced reps)

1/4" leg presser who takes up all the plates at gym and takes long breaks. All the racks are upstairs, and there are more plates downstairs. Downstairs has benches, and machines that are all plate loaded which is why the bulk of plates are downstairs.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the odd one, nearly every regular ego lifter has shit form, and what's that saying: "if you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole" or some shit like that?

reminds me of this tool
!

How annoying is that dude man? Don't get me wrong, he seems harmless enough, but he acts like he owns the place, destroys all the equipment, is running around all over and expect people not to be in his way. Why doesn't he just go to a Crossfit gym?

Also, the whole cult thing is annoying. The holier than thou attitude, not to mention "paleo diet!". They buy into everything these guys.

That dude is an asshat. "They got fired because of me *smug look on his face* , i do my handstand pushups here, wall ball here, i jerk off over there"

Not exactly gym idiot but i forgot CrossfitHQ banned me from their FB page.

Just found out my gym sold (small family owned private gym) to a crossfit gym. They're retaining the current member contracts, but I'd have to do their classes... time to find a new gym. Shitty day really, I've been with this gym since 2009.

Not exactly gym idiot but i forgot CrossfitHQ banned me from their FB page.
go on...

I was trying to view the page today after that thread in mayberry. I forgot they banned me for my comments and questions regarding Kevin Ogar (asking why they made no mention of it despite his injury being sustained by an official Xfit box, what they thought about it, and if they were going to assist him). They ended up deleting my post and then blocking me after i posted it again.

That sucks you have to do their classes wtf mate? Where is this if you dont mind me asking?

I was trying to view the page today after that thread in mayberry. I forgot they banned me for my comments and questions regarding Kevin Ogar (asking why they made no mention of it despite his injury being sustained by an official Xfit box, what they thought about it, and if they were going to assist him). They ended up deleting my post and then blocking me after i posted it again.

That sucks you have to do their classes wtf mate? Where is this if you dont mind me asking?
Its in Toronto

lol @ the permanent ban

Dude crossfitHQ is like that ian mccarthy kid. Wahh wahhh i block you. Except crossfit hasn't left the internet yet.

Speaking of Crossfit, are there any functionality or benefits from doing the kipping pull ups?

If you have very good shoulders, your muscle up will be quicker. So if you ran from a leopard and had to get into a tree faster than it could climb up there to kill you anyway... (an actual example i've seen them use). Otherwise, not really. Even when gymnasts do kips, they do them differently and they have better shoulders also so its less problematic, and even then its not often. T Nation did an article on kips but i disagree with it with the exception of #5
https://www.t-nation.com/training/kipping-pull-ups-the-truth

It's not often i disagree with Christian. But he at least explains how to do kips safe as can be, which means he's read/talked to people who know about shoulder health and gymnastics.

Speaking of Crossfit, are there any functionality or benefits from doing the kipping pull ups?
Not that I know, maybe if you don't have the strength to do a proper one, and are on a ledge 5 stories from the floor, and need to pull yourself up before falling to your doom. Or the first half of a muscle up

The purpose is to work the back (lats), and kipping takes that away. Hell biceps should be the secondary group worked, but the way kipping is done, all the load is on the front and maybe medial delts. All the reps and sets put in just looks like a dislocation waiting to happen to me.

Back