Gym idiots

They always do.

Especially when there are girls around.

I was the idiot the other day. I waited to do bench after I was spent on everything. So Im at the top of my ladder ~215 IIRC, and I have this chick doing back extensions in front of me. I momentarily forget that at this point...Im fricken exhausted and sweaty. I lose my grip, the weight falls on me, then I screamed like a little bitch as i literally caught it right before it smashed my chest and managed to put it back on the bar.

Not so much an idiot story but more an unfortunate person story. Was doing a HIIT class with half the time on treadmills/rowers and the other half doing weights/TRX/bodyweight AMRAP. There were about 20 people in the class, at least 14 of which were women. We all get to the AMRAP portion and one of the women just blurts out "it smells horrible in here!!" then another pipes in "oh my god, it smells like rotten food and backed up sewage", next thing you know all but two of women start complaining about the smell. The two that didn't say anything run out of the class with an embarrassed look on their faces. One ran to the bathroom and the other to the locker room. The trainer went to check in on them and turns out one shit herself and the other got her period.

You'd think the women would let it go after they left the room, but the remaining women kept making a scene; one woman went and got a can of Lysol spraying it all around the room while another goes and gets some clorox wipes and wipes down the areas the two women were working out almost all the women kept bitching load enough that pretty much everyone could hear the whole time. Haven't seen those two women back at the gym since.

Not so much an idiot story but more an unfortunate person story. Was doing a HIIT class with half the time on treadmills/rowers and the other half doing weights/TRX/bodyweight AMRAP. There were about 20 people in the class, at least 14 of which were women. We all get to the AMRAP portion and one of the women just blurts out "it smells horrible in here!!" then another pipes in "oh my god, it smells like rotten food and backed up sewage", next thing you know all but two of women start complaining about the smell. The two that didn't say anything run out of the class with an embarrassed look on their faces. One ran to the bathroom and the other to the locker room. The trainer went to check in on them and turns out one shit herself and the other got her period.

You'd think the women would let it go after they left the room, but the remaining women kept making a scene; one woman went and got a can of Lysol spraying it all around the room while another goes and gets some clorox wipes and wipes down the areas the two women were working out almost all the women kept bitching load enough that pretty much everyone could hear the whole time. Haven't seen those two women back at the gym since.
Ouch.
Guess Planet Fitness would be better for them

Using the cables sitting on the floor Indian style doing full body rocking curls

I'm in the Philippines now. Everyday I'm at the gym I watch this trainer give his clients behind the neck OHP, behind the neck lat pull downs mixed with quarter rep bench elbows flared out with curls.

While a female trainer hve a her clients leg presses and squats while knees are caving in.

It's pretty depressing here.

Anyways fine cutie walks past me
A few days ago while I'm hitting 197 OHP. I farted so loud :(.

I'm in the Philippines now. Everyday I'm at the gym I watch this trainer give his clients behind the neck OHP, behind the neck lat pull downs mixed with quarter rep bench elbows flared out with curls.

While a female trainer hve a her clients leg presses and squats while knees are caving in.

It's pretty depressing here.

Anyways fine cutie walks past me
A few days ago while I'm hitting 197 OHP. I farted so loud :(.

It's okay, homie. Just play it as if the girl that walked behind you ripped it instead.

Ha, yeah right. Girls don't fart, homeboy.

Wow haha!!!!

Were they hot?

Ouch.
Guess Planet Fitness would be better for them

that would really test the limits of their "judgement free zone" policy. "Shit yourself or expelling your excess uterine lining? don't worry, here at Planet Fitness we don't judge, we don't even mind if you have violent diarrhea spray all over the treadmill or bleed all over the abductor machine, just walk it off and have another slice of pizza on us. Just don't grunt when you do it, or we'll have to set off the lunk alarm"

Were they hot?

Not really, but much like my rule that if a woman drives a jeep her hotness goes up one point, shitting yourself in my presence drops your score significantly.

that would really test the limits of their "judgement free zone" policy. "Shit yourself or expelling your excess uterine lining? don't worry, here at Planet Fitness we don't judge, we don't even mind if you have violent diarrhea spray all over the treadmill or bleed all over the abductor machine, just walk it off and have another slice of pizza on us. Just don't grunt when you do it, or we'll have to set off the lunk alarm"

Thats gold. Lunk alarm goes off from shitting themself

Not really, but much like my rule that if a woman drives a jeep her hotness goes up one point, shitting yourself in my presence drops your score significantly.

Hard to determine, too many criterias to go by: LA v Boise

Using the cables sitting on the floor Indian style doing full body rocking curls

Staring-Confused-Ron-Swanson.gif

there are so many gym idiot moments I learned to just ignore them for the most part. The real annoying thing is what occurs in the locker room. I use the locker room to piss only, inevitably anymore I go to take a piss and feel like I am going to end up in the background of some bro taking a picture of himself in all of his 120lb glory and rocking biceps. That and the other day I come around the corner to take a piss and some asshat has his leg up on the sink drying his balls, mind you the showers were about 25-30 feet away from the mirror. So he had to get out of the shower walk 25-30 feet around the corner so he could put on a big show of drying his balls off in front of the mirror.

So he had to get out of the shower walk 25-30 feet around the corner so he could put on a big show of drying his balls off in front of the mirror.

Blow dryer by the mirror and not in the showers I guess. We have that same setup at our gym.

Blow dryer by the mirror and not in the showers I guess. We have that same setup at our gym.

problem is, there were no blow dryers involved or even blow dryers in the locker room for that matter, he literally had no reason to be there.

Saw a guy squatting while wearing this mask, he was struggling.

brian-mackinze1.jpg

A new kind of fish and chips!

Back