Gym Idiots IX - Vibram's Edition!

Was in the gym earlier, and this young lad, no older than 17/18, skinny steak of shit, with one of those fucktard Bieber haircuts. Was walking around the gym with his t-shirt sleves rolled up, on serveral occasions I caught him lifting his tshirt, and using the bottom of it to wipe his nose, obviously showing off his smack rat abs.
Anyways he was with another lad, and 2 girls who were giggling and making noise, and at the very end of his 'workout' he took his t-shirt off, 'abs' flexed.
I bust out laughing, and shouted "WHEYHEY! You were just teasing us with you're rolled up sleeves, now you're giving us the full show!"
His mates looked at me like I was some fucking retard, he went a little red and pulled a dumb ass face, then they all left together.
I probably came across as the dick, but it was so funny.

#angryfatperson

Was in the gym earlier, and this young lad, no older than 17/18, skinny steak of shit, with one of those fucktard Bieber haircuts. Was walking around the gym with his t-shirt sleves rolled up, on serveral occasions I caught him lifting his tshirt, and using the bottom of it to wipe his nose, obviously showing off his smack rat abs.
Anyways he was with another lad, and 2 girls who were giggling and making noise, and at the very end of his 'workout' he took his t-shirt off, 'abs' flexed.
I bust out laughing, and shouted "WHEYHEY! You were just teasing us with you're rolled up sleeves, now you're giving us the full show!"
His mates looked at me like I was some fucking retard, he went a little red and pulled a dumb ass face, then they all left together.

Bahahahaha

group of korean people using the bench setup to curl.... btw is there a difference using the standard 45 lb bar to curl or using the ez curl bar thats already weighed?

Hiiiiiiiiiilarious.

I hate teenagers who are smaller than even *I* am (I'm definitely very small still) walking around in their stringlets, with their nipples all hanging out and shit.

As long as I'm here.

There was this dude using the smith machine and a box for calf raises a short while ago. He had on some ridiculous weight, going for gold, when the box flipped and he went and landed flat, face first. If it had been just another bit shorter, it would have decapitated him- the bar landed pretty much right above the back of his neck, and inch or two from touching it.

Fucking lol

*fistbump*

For some reason I really don't get annoyed by skinny teenagers messing around, last night there was a guy praying out loud before he went for a 2 plate deadlift...:eek: Keeps me occupied in between sets.

Fucking lol

*fistbump*

For some reason I really don't get annoyed by skinny teenagers messing around, last night there was a guy praying out loud before he went for a 2 plate deadlift...:eek: Keeps me occupied in between sets.
At least he was Deadlifting. Perhaps he was just weak and working to get stronger.

Yes that makes you a dick. But since it's funny as hell it doesn't matter. Just embrace it. Gotta love the 5'11" 146 lb teens flexing abs at the gym. I see it daily. Everyone has different goals I guess. If it's his goal to look like a lawn dart with abs then have at it.

i mean if you have two 25s on a 45 lb bar. is it really that different from using one of those pre weighed 95 lb ez curl bars or straight 95lb?

I actually don't know. It's just as douchey for new guys to put 2.5lbs plates on a 45lbs bar.

Yes that makes you a dick. But since it's funny as hell it doesn't matter. Just embrace it. Gotta love the 5'11" 146 lb teens flexing abs at the gym. I see it daily. Everyone has different goals I guess. If it's his goal to look like a lawn dart with abs then have at it.

10 years ago I was 6' and 148. I thought I was fucking ripped up like Rambo.

Back