Gym Idiots IX - Vibram's Edition!

Guy was doing bicep curls on the Smith machine today...

Spotted bicep curls with straps today...

Christian-Bale-0001.gif

Is that even possible?
Drag curls probably. My gym has some weird fkn 3d smith type machine. You can do most everything on it. People seem to love it. I've never used it so I can't comment on its effectiveness.

Nah. The seat smelled funky when I went towards it. I mockingly did the native american tracker thing where i touched the seat and rubbed my fingers while smelling it and tried to touch my friend.

On another note, I noticed as I got heavier I started to sweat more and leave residue on the seats. I can imagine some chick in the gym tweeting " Ewwwww this motherfucka leaving snail trails on the seats" #snailtrail #sweatyass.

Just dead lifted 2x bodyweight, in my vibram five fingers. So, OP please refer to my av.

Not really an idiot, but come on, why does someone need to talk to me/ask a question right when I am to pull my dead lift, fourth rep of my last set, at a weight that is my five rep max?

Drag curls probably. My gym has some weird fkn 3d smith type machine. You can do most everything on it. People seem to love it. I've never used it so I can't comment on its effectiveness.

my gym has a 2d (up/down & front/back) smith machine type thing. i've never used it for that. I have used it as a squat rack as it has j hooks on it and is wide enough for a barbell, just barely.

Today I was doing standing OHP and some dumb chick signals me in the mirror by waiving her hands, in the middle of my set of course, to ask if I'm using a nearby bench. WTF?

Dude, she was opening you, but she didn't want to come over and say "hey can I give you a BJ?" because obviously the answer is no since you were in the middle of a set.

Today I was doing standing OHP and some dumb chick signals me in the mirror by waiving her hands, in the middle of my set of course, to ask if I'm using a nearby bench. WTF?

She wants the D.

My gym decided that 12:40 is the best time to have the female cleaning staff clean the men's locker room. There is nothing like finishing up your workout, heading back to the lockers for a shower, and finding them closed for cleaning.

My GYM is the idiot.

Lol. Thought you were going to say you exited the showers with your shlong hanging out and the girls got an eye full.

Was in the gym earlier, and this young lad, no older than 17/18, skinny steak of shit, with one of those fucktard Bieber haircuts. Was walking around the gym with his t-shirt sleves rolled up, on serveral occasions I caught him lifting his tshirt, and using the bottom of it to wipe his nose, obviously showing off his smack rat abs.
Anyways he was with another lad, and 2 girls who were giggling and making noise, and at the very end of his 'workout' he took his t-shirt off, 'abs' flexed.
I bust out laughing, and shouted "WHEYHEY! You were just teasing us with you're rolled up sleeves, now you're giving us the full show!"
His mates looked at me like I was some fucking retard, he went a little red and pulled a dumb ass face, then they all left together.
I probably came across as the dick, but it was so funny.

Lol. Thought you were going to say you exited the showers with your shlong hanging out and the girls got an eye full.

how is that being a gym idiot?
if gym management dont want that then they should push the mens locker room harder. Im not trying to shower with a bunch of naked dudes, of course im going to go in the girls locker room

Back