Gwent the witcher card game!

trying to get back into gwent at least a bit.

tons of changes and new cards, but i was able to do alright in a few games with a scoiatel shupe's bizarre adventure deck. quite a few misplays but still won three out of four games, and would have won them all if i had gotten the choice i needed from shupe in the game i lost.

Gwent is the GOAT of all card games. Unfortunately the in-game Witcher 3 version is about 10,000 times better than the stand alone. So sad.

Gwent is the GOAT of all card games. Unfortunately the in-game Witcher 3 version is about 10,000 times better than the stand alone. So sad.
what do you prefer about the witcher 3 version?

The in game version was fun but once you realized how easy/broken it was the fun started to disappear.

made it my goal to get to rank 16 by the end of the season, and managed to do it last night.

played a little bit of everything, but i had a lot of success with a nilfgaard token deck, a NR armor deck, and a ST shupe deck.

i've been having a lot of fun with an adda shupe deck too, and have been doing pretty well with it but only in casual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back