Guys who like ugly women

tumblr_lhb6w9GNW71qbqn2co1_500.gif

Different strokes for different folks, homie.

No it's not ! Warm apple pies look attractive if you squint enough, doesn't mean you have to fuck them.

Of course it doesn't.

Now, if a warm apple pies had a heartbeat, and were willing to rub your leg and put their apple pie lips around your maple bar, well that would mean you have to fuck them.

Ahaha, I went to see Roy Chubby Brown about 15 years ago.

Of course it doesn't.

Now, if a warm apple pies had a heartbeat, and were willing to rub your leg and put their apple pie lips around your maple bar, well that would mean you have to fuck them.
Depends if it's made with Pink Lady apples or not though, doesn't it?

Sometimes as you get to know someone better, you become more physically attracted to them.

I had a study partner in college. She was a bigger girl and was an inch or two taller than me. I didn't find her attractive at all. But the more we hung out, the more I found myself physically attracted to her to the point where I was spanking it thinking about her.

And sometimes it's the opposite. A girl is hot, you hook up, then one day you're hovering over her in the sack thinking "I didn't notice how unattractive that mole is. Is her breath always like this? She has weird nipples. Her earlobes are funny."

And the girl is hot, it's just that the sheen has worn off and she's a human being.

Depends if it's made with Pink Lady apples or not though, doesn't it?

Well I'm certainly not buying a drink for a pie made of Brown Man apples.

Unless he has it convincingly tucked.

Anyhow, I answered the roll call for "Guys who like ugly women."

Present.

And sometimes it's the opposite. A girl is hot, you hook up, then one day you're hovering over her in the sack thinking "I didn't notice how unattractive that mole is. Is her breath always like this? She has weird nipples. Her earlobes are funny."

And the girl is hot, it's just that the sheen has worn off and she's a human being.

Or sometimes you wake up, call your mate and ask where the fuck am I? Why can I hear this bloke having a wee? Who is he? And thankfully he drives round and gets you.

it's just that the sheen has worn off and she's a human being.

Or she is really a bad breathed, odd lobed, weird nipple having bitch that you thought was a super model after 17 beers.

Well I'm certainly not buying a drink for a pie made of Brown Man apples.

Unless he has it convincingly tucked.

Ahaha, toad in the hole's more of a main than a desert.

I've just been talking about sandy stuff you find in your fajoina, haven't I?

Back