Guys who like ugly women

was having this discussion today with a friend. I was in the mall to get out of the freezing cold and a buddy and I noticed a normal looking dude with a haggard girlfriend... and thus, the conversation was born.

Why the fuck do you care? You want him for yourself brah?

was having this discussion today with a friend. I was in the mall to get out of the freezing cold and a buddy and I noticed a normal looking dude with a haggard girlfriend... and thus, the conversation was born.

Low confidence.

Reminds me of my own brothers taste in women. Passed up some quality options and went with some real bottom of the barrel chicks.

xgcBF.gif

Sounds like a beta thread tbh. once you get past college age you realize very quickly pussy is pussy and having any sex is better than no sex. Plus most women are attractive.

The only woman I would turn down is fat ugly chick. But even then I would think about getting a blowjob.

Also, from a scale of 1 to 10 I would fuck anything above a 2 and I would atleast consider getting a blowjob from girls 2 and below.

I don't turn down pussy, it's not in my DNA.

Well done, well said

Nobody prefers ugly women. You settle for what you can get.

Beauty is somewhat subjective.
However, it also depends on what they believe they are able to score.
They will find "uglier" girls more attractive because the thought of getting with them is more realistic.
If im having a thing with some chick, her hotness go way up in my eyes. That is just the way it is. Your brain "trick" you into being satisfied.

Some people lack confidence, an will date certain types because of a lack of rejection; they don't believe they can do better so they settle...lyin to themselves that they really do like this type of girl... it happens to girls too.

i dont like ugly women but i wont say no to a little plumper every now and then.

Man I got two friends who are like this. Both of them I consider to be decent looking dudes and they go for girls less attractive then what i think they are capable of getting. But i dont say nothing. Ther my boys and so i just go with it

Why the fuck do you care? You want him for yourself brah?

Well he could want his buddy's gf to hook him up with her friends and ugly girls tend to have ugly friends.

Sometimes as you get to know someone better, you become more physically attracted to them.

I had a study partner in college. She was a bigger girl and was an inch or two taller than me. I didn't find her attractive at all. But the more we hung out, the more I found myself physically attracted to her to the point where I was spanking it thinking about her.

Sometimes as you get to know someone better, you become more physically attracted to them.

I had a study partner in college. She was a bigger girl and was an inch or two taller than me. I didn't find her attractive at all. But the more we hung out, the more I found myself physically attracted to her to the point where I was spanking it thinking about her.

Crazy how that works. It's like basic instinctive drive tricks you into being sexually attracted into whichever female you're "partnering" with.

Is it that they're going for ugly?
or that they have a quirk that the girl matches.... and they look past facial beauty?

A friend of mine has a thing for girls with big feet. He'll ignore alot of other things if that one qualifier is met.

I like long legs and bigger hips. I'll put up with a decent amount for that.

Thats fucked up. Its even more fucked up that this has apprently been confessed to you.

Back