Guys who like ugly women

Sounds like a beta thread tbh. once you get past college age you realize very quickly pussy is pussy and having any sex is better than no sex. Plus most women are attractive.

The only woman I would turn down is fat ugly chick. But even then I would think about getting a blowjob.

Betas have low standards, therefore you're a beta. It's science..

I don't think that's much to ask for. In shape with a decent face. Go to any gym or park and you'll see dozens of girls that fit that mold. The tricky part is finding someone who likes you and doesn't annoy you. That's way harder than finding a looker imo. I am not the easiest person to get along with so it makes it even harder for me.

maybe i just have high standards, but it's rare for me to see a girl that fits that description. most places i go girls are horribly ugly.

I think ıf you feel yourself ugly then you start to like the ugly girls
plus russian says theres not ugly woman if theres enough vodka

I heard that one before. here we say ninguna mujer es fea por donde mea which means something like no woman is ugly where she pisses from.

False. I don't think physical appearance has any relevance with personality. I've met some bitchy fuggos before and very nice hotties.

It has at least "a little" bit to do with it. Pretty girls are used to easily get what they want. Not all of them of course. But when you go through childhood getting praised for your beauty, then get to school where everyone praise your beauty and you become miss popularity, rejection is much harder. Some of these girls take their first real breakup as a cataclysm and take a lot of time recovering from that.

Others just go crazy when they don't get what they want. Or they take the easy road and remove one piece of clothing after the other, until they get what they want...

maybe i just have high standards, but it's rare for me to see a girl that fits that description. most places i go girls are horribly ugly.

You said you live in the middle of nowhere. That must have something to do with. There are plenty of 18-25 aged girls around here and a lot of them are pretty good looking.

It has at least "a little" bit to do with it. Pretty girls are used to easily get what they want. Not all of them of course. But when you go through childhood getting praised for your beauty, then get to school where everyone praise your beauty and you become miss popularity, rejection is much harder. Some of these girls take their first real breakup as a cataclysm and take a lot of time recovering from that.

Others just go crazy when they don't get what they want. Or they take the easy road and remove one piece of clothing after the other, until they get what they want...

I get what you are saying but I have met so many fat and ugly women who are so rude for no reason. I refuse to believe that uglier people are nicer overall. I think what you are talking about is being spoiled.

i go for any female from 4 to 10 (and i don't mean age)

i don't see any problem as long as they are clean

As opposed to rolling in feces?

So tempted to post a former champ's wife, but afraid of infractions.

I get what you are saying but I have met so many fat and ugly women who are so rude for no reason. I refuse to believe that uglier people are nicer overall. I think what you are talking about is being spoiled.

You are right, nobody is safe from being spoiled. Like I said, pretty women in general get a lot of attention based on looks. They take a lack of attention with much more anger than an ugly woman. Same for rejection. Even the word NO is taken with frustration, they're not used to being said NO.

Of course, being ugly doesn't prevent you from being a jerk either...

You said you live in the middle of nowhere. That must have something to do with. There are plenty of 18-25 aged girls around here and a lot of them are pretty good looking.

and by the off chance that a girl is somewhat attractive, she's already spoke for :icon_conf

they're probably pissed off at the world being they've been treated like sh't over the years due to the fact that they're overweight. i'm sure if you gave them a chance they'd ingratiate themselves to you.

Scrolled through both pages
824062d1347915410-stain-rose-gold-michael-kors-watch-87838d1334008562-lake-harding-this_thread_is_worthless_without_pictures.jpg

You are right, nobody is safe from being spoiled. Like I said, pretty women in general get a lot of attention based on looks. They take a lack of attention with much more anger than an ugly woman. Same for rejection. Even the word NO is taken with frustration, they're not used to being said NO.

Of course, being ugly doesn't prevent you from being a jerk either...

Well of course. No one is debating whether or not good looking women get preferential treatment. That's par for the course. I just don't agree with the notion that uglier people are nicer overall which is why I responded to that comment earlier.

and by the off chance that a girl is somewhat attractive, she's already spoke for :icon_conf

they're probably pissed off at the world being they've been treated like sh't over the years due to the fact that they're overweight. i'm sure if you gave them a chance they'd ingratiate themselves to you.

Sounds like an excuse. There are plenty of single women out there, somewhere. It's just that people try to rationalize their lack of effort on external factors. Of course good looking women are likely to be taken, if you find someone attractive, chances are other guys will too. But being overweight is a choice. You are stuck with the face you're born with but you can always improve your body. There is no excuse to be fat.

Well of course. No one is debating whether or not good looking women get preferential treatment. That's par for the course. I just don't agree with the notion that uglier people are nicer overall which is why I responded to that comment earlier.

Sounds like an excuse. There are plenty of single women out there, somewhere. It's just that people try to rationalize their lack of effort on external factors. Of course good looking women are likely to be taken, if you find someone attractive, chances are other guys will too. But being overweight is a choice. You are stuck with the face you're born with but you can always improve your body. There is no excuse to be fat.

i'm not making excuses for them, just trying to find a reason why they're so salty.

and if i don't make excuses for myself, then i'm stuck admitting that i'm doing something wrong :redface:

There are only a couple months out of the year where girls can't get away with wearing bikinis all day where I live. There's definitely no shortage of hot girls in J'ville (at the beaches, at least).

I heard that one before. here we say ninguna mujer es fea por donde mea which means something like no woman is ugly where she pisses from.

Every woman is ugly where she pisses from..

Last edited:
Back