guys who are on TRT

guard_passer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
how did your quality of life change after you started your regimen?

article-2057902-0EABB53D00000578-403_634x778.jpg

I went from jerking off 1x a day to 5x. Best decision of my life.

anyone on TRT here who kept their hair? That's the one thing keeping me from it.

Won't compromise my hairline for some muscle and libido gains.

anyone on TRT here who kept their hair? That's the one thing keeping me from it.

I dont think women are supposed to take TRT anyway, no worries

this, I have yet to see anyone keep it. well besides Vitor Belfort.

LOL WTF is that?

No clue to be honest.

Frogner Park in Oslo is a beautiful place. It is filled with a great number of statues that capture the beauty and grace of human anatomy in a way that has to be seen to be believed. Also, this statue of a naked man kicking the shit out of several babies.

54329.jpg

What exactly is going on here? Is it ... symbolic of something? Or, even better, is it memorializing an actual person? Did this used to be an Olympic event, and did this guy win the gold for Norway? Did they knock off points for having his dick out?

This baffling statue actually depicts four child-shaped "genii" spirits attacking a man. Or maybe only three of them are spirits, and he just happened to be doing his daily nude baby punt when they descended on him. Really, feel free to just write your own backstory here

http://www.cracked.com/article_19155_the-14-most-unintentionally-terrifying-statues-in-world.html

Worked wonders for me when I retired from the gear for a few years. I was open with my Dr, told him I don't plan on having kids but apparently my nuts are pretty resilient, after years of anabolic use I had slightly below average sperm count. He gave me 2x the normal amount, 4x the normal amount for some ( 2cc's weekly of test cypionate 200mgs). I was in a rough spot and real depressed before that, and getting back on a 'therapeutic' dose for me worked wonders.

That was a few years back, I stopped filling the script because I'm all back on a ton of shit, at least recently.

Well, just a whole lots of test and a whole lot of EQ. Gonna try and hit a powerlifting meet in about 15 weeks.
c204f3c2-3b12-4e3a-bcd0-cfffd9892683_zpswem6xirp.jpg

And no doubt some 6'4" twig will call me a manlet. 5'10 245 is not manlet status. And no, I don't look fantastic, but without getting back to a Dr I wouldn't have been in the position to get back to competing.

BTW, never lost a hair from testosterone. Fina, Masteron, Winstrol... stay away if you want to keep it intact. Just my experience.

Worked wonders for me when I retired from the gear for a few years. I was open with my Dr, told him I don't plan on having kids but apparently my nuts are pretty resilient, after years of anabolic use I had slightly below average sperm count. He gave me 2x the normal amount, 4x the normal amount for some ( 2cc's weekly of test cypionate 200mgs). I was in a rough spot and real depressed before that, and getting back on a 'therapeutic' dose for me worked wonders.

That was a few years back, I stopped filling the script because I'm all back on a ton of shit, at least recently.

Well, just a whole lots of test and a whole lot of EQ. Gonna try and hit a powerlifting meet in about 15 weeks.

And no doubt some 6'4" twig will call me a manlet. 5'10 245 is not manlet status. And no, I don't look fantastic, but without getting back to a Dr I wouldn't have been in the position to get back to competing.

BTW, never lost a hair from testosterone. Fina, Masteron, Winstrol... stay away if you want to keep it intact. Just my experience.

Save some of the TRT for your calves bruh. Jk! Besides lifting, how did it affect your overall life?

how old are you

also, ever hear of GnRH?

Save some of the TRT for your calves bruh. Jk! Besides lifting, how did it affect your overall life?
Overall, great. After about a week I felt the boost in confidence and energy (which I'd experienced many times before) and within 3 days had a full-time job. I managed to keep taking online classes while being super-depressed so the job was just lifting tires, but it paid the bills and gave me the means to move to a better place and eventually settle into an incredible job.

If you have low confidence, energy, libido, you have low test. It's amazing what a kick in the ass it gives you. Keep in mind my dose was higher then virtually any dr would prescribe, but I also probably still had receptors that were still worn out. So a regular dose assuming you haven't used anabolics before would do very well.

how old are you

also, ever hear of GnRH?
just turned 30. I've heard of it and have experience with GH (real GH, out of my friend's parents refrigerator, prescribed to him) and it was pretty good shit. We didn't calculate the dose right so I ended u taking WAY too much, like 15000 street value of it in about a year. lol.

I'm not a fan of peptides, tried em not worth shit. GnRH isn't technically a peptide IIRC but there are some peptide companies claiming they have a product that emulates it.... bullshit. It isn't something you're going to get, period. If they tell you it's real, it's not. I'd love some though XD

I am personally glad the USADA is cracking down on fighters. Overeem has hunted my kind for far too long

<mma1>

Not worth the side effects like baldness and liver cancer.

Back