Guys I was just catfished

So this girl just invited me over to meet her friend that she's been trying to hook me up with. She kinda put me on the spot. She didn't tell me anything, she just said "come over right meow". So I got out of bed & walked over there real quick (we're neighbors) & her friend was there. All 200 pounds of her. Now this makes me sound like an asshole, but she did have pretty face & decent body (if she lost lost 50 pounds). Really though it's all good because I'm not looking for anyone right now anyway. I have more important priorities in life at the moment. I'm focused on working things out with my babies mama (I hate that term). Anyway I'm a little taken back that my friend(who I used to sleep with) would try to hook me up with this girl. That is the second time she has catfished me. Enough is enough.
I still may have hit it, maybe...

You can bench 275 you'll be okay.

You're friend probably really likes her friend and thinks you'd get along well after the initial lust stage. Just values her friend more than what she looks like. Plus a cute face and chubby >>>>>>>>> mediocre face and fitness.
If she is only chubby. If she is super fat then it's a problem.

That's pretty much a guaranteed threesome.

Play your cards right and that'll become a routine threesome. And lol @ 200lbs being a problem.

Stop honey dicking him like a dirty little whore. No there will be no three way and no, 200 is a problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back