Guys I was just catfished

Her part shown in the pic is alright. Is she a shapeless lardbag from tits down? If not, my advice is haproon dat hard.
Nope she's got an ass too, it just needs some shaping

Last edited:
Everyone is entitled to have a little pound piggy every now and then.

Just don't take her out in public or get caught by your friends.

Bro, you didn't get catfished.

You got set up with a pleasantly plump chick.

Your friend is a top tier wingman/wingwoman.

Getting catfished =
- signing up for a dating site or app
- messaging back and forth with a profile usually comprised of model-level photos
- agreeing to meet up
- the pictures shown DO NOT reflect reality, and either the girl looks nothing like photos, the photos were taken 80lbs ago, or "she" is really a dude

Last edited:
Sounds about right but I don't even know exactly what all of those numbers stand for. I have an idea though

tits-waist-ass circumference in inches, 36-22-36 roughly equals 90-60-90 in centimiteres and is considered perfect by many.

Hook up with her and enjoy it. Nothing wrong with a girl that has some curves.

Also, 200lbs? God damn. I'm a 6'2" 215lbs male. Being that I have been living in Europe for the past couple of years, I haven't seen that many fat people. How tall is this chick?

That's not being catfished....That's your friend trying to get you some good old fashioned puss.

So this girl just invited me over to meet her friend that she's been trying to hook me up with. She kinda put me on the spot. She didn't tell me anything, she just said "come over right meow". So I got out of bed & walked over there real quick (we're neighbors) & her friend was there. All 200 pounds of her. Now this makes me sound like an asshole, but she did have pretty face & decent body (if she lost lost 50 pounds). Really though it's all good because I'm not looking for anyone right now anyway. I have more important priorities in life at the moment. I'm focused on working things out with my babies mama (I hate that term). Anyway I'm a little taken back that my friend(who I used to sleep with) would try to hook me up with this girl. That is the second time she has catfished me. Enough is enough.
I still may have hit it, maybe...

Grounds to end a friendship IMO.

That's pretty much a guaranteed threesome.

Play your cards right and that'll become a routine threesome. And lol @ 200lbs being a problem.
no. thats a woman trying to get rid of an old booty call.

Back