Guys I was just catfished

Pretty face? Get a few bottles of vodka and call them both over one night.

a cute face and chubby >>>>>>>>> mediocre face and fitness.
1c4uye.jpg

Yeah, dude. She's pretty bad. Would you get with her sober?
Idk. Depends on how desperate I was. I probably would, but I certainly wouldn't brag about it

Last edited:
Yes, TS you and your Blues were certainly catfished:

f18dc6dfba9ec0e21acf50153840ccb8.jpg

pk-subban.jpg

:D:D:D

I hear ya. This is just a fun thread. If you had a hint of what I was going through in life right now, you'd understand why I'm not meeting anyone right now. Normally I'd at least hang out with her, but my life is about to flip upside down next week.
<{nope}>

So this girl just invited me over to meet her friend that she's been trying to hook me up with. She kinda put me on the spot. She didn't tell me anything, she just said "come over right meow". So I got out of bed & walked over there real quick (we're neighbors) & her friend was there. All 200 pounds of her. Now this makes me sound like an asshole, but she did have pretty face & decent body (if she lost lost 50 pounds). Really though it's all good because I'm not looking for anyone right now anyway. I have more important priorities in life at the moment. I'm focused on working things out with my babies mama (I hate that term). Anyway I'm a little taken back that my friend(who I used to sleep with) would try to hook me up with this girl. That is the second time she has catfished me. Enough is enough.
I still may have hit it, maybe...

Take her to the gym for your next date.

Problem solved.

Back