Guys I was just catfished

Drenalin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So this girl just invited me over to meet her friend that she's been trying to hook me up with. She kinda put me on the spot. She didn't tell me anything, she just said "come over right meow". So I got out of bed & walked over there real quick (we're neighbors) & her friend was there. All 200 pounds of her. Now this makes me sound like an asshole, but she did have pretty face & decent body (if she lost lost 50 pounds). Really though it's all good because I'm not looking for anyone right now anyway. I have more important priorities in life at the moment. I'm focused on working things out with my babies mama (I hate that term). Anyway I'm a little taken back that my friend(who I used to sleep with) would try to hook me up with this girl. That is the second time she has catfished me. Enough is enough.
I still may have hit it, maybe...

That's pretty much a guaranteed threesome.

Play your cards right and that'll become a routine threesome. And lol @ 200lbs being a problem.

thats not being catfished, thats being set up with fat girls

Well your friend sees you for what you are, probably one ugly mf and that's why shes found you someone on the same level.

That's pretty much a guaranteed threesome.

Play your cards right and that'll become a routine threesome. And lol @ 200lbs being a problem.
well the girl was just naturally big. And 200 pounds may be a slight exaggeration. She did have cans the size of watermelons so that's a plus. Really though in all honesty, I've never been with a 200 pounder but if I was drunk & she gave good head, I'd at least try.

well the girl was just naturally big. And 200 pounds may be a slight exaggeration. She did have cans the size of watermelons so that's a plus. Really though in all honesty, I've never been with a 200 pounder but if I was drunk & she gave good head, I'd at least try.
giphy.gif

Well your friend sees you for what you are, probably one ugly mf and that's why shes found you someone on the same level.
Could be, but my list is solid. Very fucking solid. That's why I'm so thrown off by all of this. I don't think my friend has any hot friends, so she's trying to do her best.

Find it, finger it, fuck it, forget it.

So this girl just invited me over to meet her friend that she's been trying to hook me up with. She kinda put me on the spot. She didn't tell me anything, she just said "come over right meow". So I got out of bed & walked over there real quick (we're neighbors) & her friend was there. All 200 pounds of her. Now this makes me sound like an asshole, but she did have pretty face & decent body (if she lost lost 50 pounds). Really though it's all good because I'm not looking for anyone right now anyway. I have more important priorities in life at the moment. I'm focused on working things out with my babies mama (I hate that term). Anyway I'm a little taken back that my friend(who I used to sleep with) would try to hook me up with this girl. That is the second time she has catfished me. Enough is enough.
I still may have hit it, maybe...

preview.php

Could be, but my list is solid. Very fucking solid. That's why I'm so thrown off by all of this. I don't think my friend has any hot friends, so she's trying to do her best.

You're friend probably really likes her friend and thinks you'd get along well after the initial lust stage. Just values her friend more than what she looks like. Plus a cute face and chubby >>>>>>>>> mediocre face and fitness.

Only on Sherdog would someone complain about someone trying to get you laid.

Well maybe another time. We both went home. Me drunk texting her sometime soon is a very real possibility.

i'm sorry but i wouldnt even drunk text something i didn't want. Last drunk text i sent out was to a lady friend of mine with G size boobs, not a hungry hungry hippo

Back