Guys don't forget! UFC Fight Night 122 Shanghai BEGINS at

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
3:45 a.m. EST this morning / 12:45 a.m. PST this morning!

Set your alarms!

i ain't staying up for that shit bro, watching a replay first thing in the morning

I think this is more of a watch it tomorrow kind of event.

It's currently 7:35 PM right now for me, so what time would it begin here?

Set your alarms!
giphy.gif

Now Amercians finally know what it's like for a European trying to watch a normal event.

I'll probably skip it apart from the main event

Now Amercians finally know what it's like for a European trying to watch a normal event.

I'll probably skip it apart from the main event

No I get it bro.

I'm one of the few here that will actually crash out early to get up at a ridiculous hour to watch the fights. haha

No I get it bro.

I'm one of the few here that will actually crash out early to get up at a ridiculous hour to watch the fights. haha
I did it once (to watch the Conor Mayweather fight) and it was really not worth it. I just watch them Sunday morning and avoid social media.

oh shit i might stay up and watch that shit

reminds me of the old days staying up late to watch japanese MMA livestreams

That is late bud. I'll watch tomorrow. Now if it was Pride FC I would be down for watching Live.

Main event is like in 8 hrs from now?

I probably would be able to watch this one live. Anyone want to help a stoned brother out and tell me when the fights start in +1 GMT? Would be very much appreciated.

i ain't staying up for that shit bro, watching a replay first thing in the morning

Same here. I mean, I like MMA and all, but I don't like it that much.
I ain't waking up at 4am unless my house is on fire or there's 10 hot women waiting to have an orgy with me.

I probably would be able to watch this one live. Anyone want to help a stoned brother out and tell me when the fights start in +1 GMT? Would be very much appreciated.

1:00 am saturday = 5:00 pm PST

so add 7:45 hrs to 1:00 am = 8:45 am?

i dunno im stoned too hopefully thats right, 8:45 am starts for u

Interesting. Have UFC got this event running on Chinese free-to-air tv?

Back