guy really wanted to use the leg press!

How fat was the stabee? Stabbed in the ass "the wound was approximately 3-4 inches and penetrated the subcutaneous tissue, nearly to the muscle tissue"

Not hating, good for him for getting a workout in, upon further reading it probably didn't go straight in , 4 staples.

This was after they both were finished, pretty wacky

"I just got out of prison for this." -- I'm sure, like mostly sure, that he just means stabbing someone in general. But I like to think he just got out of prison for stabbing someone else over the leg press at a different gym.

When he gets out this time he should build a home gym.

The worse things to happen at my gym someone yelled at someone for not wiping down the equipment and someone purposely knocked over some twats Tri Pod...which was applauded.

The worse things to happen at my gym someone yelled at someone for not wiping down the equipment and someone purposely knocked over some twats Tri Pod...which was applauded.

I lift at home 90% of the time, but recently joined a Crunch Fitness for days when my garage is too damn cold and to have access to machines. So far I haven't seen any tripods or wannabe influencers, but I'm admittedly a little concerned that I'm going to look in some woman's direction for 2 seconds and end up on TikTok as "Creepy old guy staring at me while I do hip thrusts" and I'll be all like, "I'm not that old!"

I lift at home 90% of the time, but recently joined a Crunch Fitness for days when my garage is too damn cold and to have access to machines. So far I haven't seen any tripods or wannabe influencers, but I'm admittedly a little concerned that I'm going to look in some woman's direction for 2 seconds and end up on TikTok as "Creepy old guy staring at me while I do hip thrusts" and I'll be all like, "I'm not that old!"
Yeah...a dude almost has to workout with Blinders on at the gym anymore.....

Yeah...a dude almost has to workout with Blinders on at the gym anymore.....

One of the gyms I work out at belongs to Edinburgh University; lots of young, hot female students wearing not much at all. And what they do wear is usually skin tight.

So I take a book with me to read between sets. That way, I can't be accused of perving on some girl.

One of the gyms I work out at belongs to Edinburgh University; lots of young, hot female students wearing not much at all. And what they do wear is usually skin tight.

So I take a book with me to read between sets. That way, I can't be accused of perving on some girl.
That's a smart move...I don't want o get on some twats video for catching a glimpse of her in her peach skin tight yoga pants.. Hopefully Joey Swoll will have my back.

That's a smart move...I don't want o get on some twats video for catching a glimpse of her in her peach skin tight yoga pants.. Hopefully Joey Swoll will have my back.

I also leave my phone in my locker.

Women are free to wear whatever they want to the gym, but some of these girls are wearing clothes that are damn near bikinis.

This man, Lucas, was minding his own business, working out, and barely glanced in your direction, which is to be expected since you had an entire movie studio set up to record yourself doing reverse lunges. Of course someone is going to glance in your direction. So what if his hand was down his pants? His balls probably itched. That happens when you're training and you have balls. And then he even closed his eyes, so obviously wasn't looking at you, just vigorously scratching his balls between sets with his eyes closed. And you want to ruin his life for some fleeting internet fame? You need to do better, ma'am. Mind your own business.

I also leave my phone in my locker.

Women are free to wear whatever they want to the gym, but some of these girls are wearing clothes that are damn near bikinis.
The phones are tricky though because a lot of people rely on them to listen to their music which I can't work out without...I'm so old I actually miss those little 15 buck MP3 players you could put hundreds of songs on.

The phones are tricky though because a lot of people rely on them to listen to their music which I can't work out without...I'm so old I actually miss those little 15 buck MP3 players you could put hundreds of songs on.

My gym plays music over a PA system. Even if I wanted to listen to music on my phone, I'd have to crank it so loud to drown out the PA it wouldn't be pleasent to listen to.

My gym plays music over a PA system. Even if I wanted to listen to music on my phone, I'd have to crank it so loud to drown out the PA it wouldn't be pleasent to listen to.
I gotcha man....Yeah just to have your ear buds cranked to max to drown out music would suck.

I gotcha man....Yeah just to have your ear buds cranked to max to drown out music would suck.

Yeah, I prefer to just tune out the music while I'm training and read a book during rest periods. Although some times they'll play decent tunes in the gym, which is a bonus.

They need to give out pamphlets on how to behave for the gym. This chick bugged out on me the other day. I was on the leg press and she was doing another exercise. I didn't know she was waiting for me to be done. When I was done she just walked up to me and said something snarky like oh take your time. I didn't even hear her properly because my headphones were on.

It's not that bad. You can look but just don't be creepy. I people watch while I am doing cardio. I can see some dudes being major creeps and of course there are some women who are just going to be like ewww if you don't look like Brad Pitt. I just roll my eyes at them when they are nasty.

Atleast he had to fetch the shank from the locker room. When i read the headline i thought he was packing the knife while lifting weights :D

It's not that bad. You can look but just don't be creepy. I people watch while I am doing cardio. I can see some dudes being major creeps and of course there are some women who are just going to be like ewww if you don't look like Brad Pitt. I just roll my eyes at them when they are nasty.

On cue, today there was a woman in the rack next to me who filmed one of her top sets. I don't think she's an "influencer" I think she was just checking her form. No tripod, she just leaned her phone up against a DB on the floor and angled it toward her. No problem, other than she did this just as I was stripping the plates off because I just finished and if I went to the other side I would have walked right in front of her camera/phone, so I just stood there angled away from her until she finished. I'm sure the % of women who would actually create drama from nowhere is tiny, but Joey Swoll videos have me paranoid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back