Guy kills teen for his shoes.... big smile on his face as mother of deceased delivers statement

It sucks he'll probably join a prison gang and live the way he always wanted and meant to live. Not having to work or earn anything was probably this fuckers goal from the get go...Kill him with Fire!!!!

If I follow you on the way home at night while armed and get into a confrontation with you, I would expect you to punch me in the teeth. That would be my fault for instigating the entire situation. You were just trying to go home with some candy and minding your own business. I would deserve it.

You know, the only mistake which I actually credit Obama with - or anyone, for that matter - is pretending like he knew how this went down when he chose a clear side. The fact is, people have speculated what went down to fit their agenda and turned that speculation into "the truth of the matter" - precisely like you're doing right now. Someone was wildly in the wrong in this incident and, despite my previous baiting comment, I don't pretend to know. Your posts here make it quite clearly that you have zero qualms about such a pretense though Jenn.

So yeah, carry on. Maybe one day you can tell me what really went down through a series of PMs. I've so wanted the scoop from someone who has the first hand goods so it should be enlightening to hear it.

He's probably been in and out of jail and a gang member. He'd fit right in prison and hang with his homies, serve 7 years, get out and do the same shit.

Sound like a problem they can fix with one single cheap bullet

You know, the only mistake which I actually credit Obama with - or anyone, for that matter - is pretending like he knew how this went down when he chose a clear side. The fact is, people have speculated what went down to fit their agenda and turned that speculation into "the truth of the matter" - precisely like you're doing right now. Someone was wildly in the wrong in this incident and, despite my previous baiting comment, I don't pretend to know. Your posts here make it quite clearly that you have zero qualms about such a pretense though Jenn.

So yeah, carry on. Maybe one day you can tell me what really went down through a series of PMs. I've so wanted the scoop from someone who has the first hand goods so it should be enlightening to hear it.

I think it's common sense that George was the aggressor in the situation. Do you seriously think Trayvon just attacked him for no reason on his way home? George was on the phone with dispatch and ignored their commands to not follow him. He followed him and they had a confrontation. George was armed and Trayvon wasn't. The only two people who will ever "really enlighten" you on the situation are Trayvon and George, and only one of those is a dead, unarmed teenager who was trying to mind his own business.

Saying we'll never know what happened to Trayvon is like saying we'll never know what happened to Nicole Brown Simpson.

the kid is done anyway he got like 23 years on the deal he made, probably gonna get passed around a black guy gang and then be nobody forever, hey he maybe meets his dad in there

If I follow you on the way home at night while armed and get into a confrontation with you, I would expect you to punch me in the teeth. That would be my fault for instigating the entire situation. You were just trying to go home with some candy and minding your own business. I would deserve it.

How is it racist? Trayvon Martin was an innocent kid going home from the store. George Zimmerman profiled him because of his race and appearance. This isn't like the "hands up don't shoot" false narrative. This was a kid trying to go home who was harassed by an armed vigilante.
Because there's zero proof that he was simply "trying to go home". In fact, what little evidence there is suggests otherwise. It's all questionable, but you just automatically assume he was innocent? Zimmerman is surely an idiot, but I can guarantee he didn't simply walk up and shoot the kid. Something happened and we'll never know what.

It's hard for people to understand what these types of guys go through. They're raised without the luxuries and necessities that most take for granted.

Drug addicted, junkie single mother parent. Living in the run-down, forgotten projects. Gang life goes hand in hand with these types. They've got nowhere else to go, or do.
You sound like these 2.

I think it's common sense that George was the aggressor in the situation. Do you seriously think Trayvon just attacked him for no reason on his way home? George was on the phone with dispatch and ignored their commands to not follow him. He followed him and they had a confrontation. George was armed and Trayvon wasn't. The only two people who will ever "really enlighten" you on the situation are Trayvon and George, and only one of those is a dead, unarmed teenager who was trying to mind his own business.

Let's see... So you've "common sensed" your way into a belief about a confrontation between a hothead and a kid with a violent history so you know the hothead is the one who did everything wrong, eh? That the hothead didn't end up on his back beating beat on by the poor, defenseless child, and didn't only shoot to defend himself? I must say, the breadth of your "common sense" sense is far beyond mine, and in fact, I think far beyond what you'll commonly find is the purview of common sense. Generally, my "common sense" doesn't let me abstract to an encounter between two people I have never met and only have partial media profiles from and be able to say, with confidence, "oh yeah, this is how it went down"...

But aside from that, you're not quite right about who could "enlighten" us. I'm guessing you "forgot" the witness who actually saw the events?

"The only eyewitness to the end of the confrontation stated that Martin was on top of Zimmerman and punching him, while Zimmerman was yelling for help. This witness, who identified himself as "John", stated that "the guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911".[108] He went on to say that when he got upstairs and looked down, "the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point.""

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin#County_medical_examiner.27s_autopsy_report

It's not that I pretend to know what happened. It's that asshats who have no realistic claim to knowing more than I do, and have in the past displayed *clear* ideological bias that would put them on one side of it, chime in and present some clear as day story like it was obvious and then claim it was some "common sense" or some shit. Seriously dude, you don't have the slightest fucking clue as to how this went down, and the issue is at *best* contested, AND got through a court of law with no conviction, yet you know by "common sense"... Oye. Remind me not to take your judgement seriously in the future.

I went to school with kids like this as well as lived in the same vicinity. My parents sucked. There are many other kids out there who live in the ghetto and have crap parents and don't turn into murderous scumbags.

That "I grew up with nothing and had a bad home life" garbage is just a desperate attempt to shift the blame as if this cocksucker is some victim. People need to stop buying into that shit, effectively making excuses for this garbage.

this is the best post of yours ive ever read.

i grew up without shit, no money and had to find my way after i got out of school. anyone justifying this dipshit killing someone because they were "without the luxuries others take for granted" is obtuse.

How about we chill the fuck out on drug crimes and start throwing these violent motherfuckers into the ocean instead
Test subjects we can send to Mars.

Because there's zero proof that he was simply "trying to go home". In fact, what little evidence there is suggests otherwise. It's all questionable, but you just automatically assume he was innocent? Zimmerman is surely an idiot, but I can guarantee he didn't simply walk up and shoot the kid. Something happened and we'll never know what.

What evidence suggests he wasn't trying to just go home? Everything at the scene says that George Zimmerman saw him walking home and decided he was suspicious, so he decided to act on his own and pursue him. None of Trayvons actions lead you to think otherwise.

Let's see... So you've "common sensed" your way into a belief about a confrontation between a hothead and a kid with a violent history so you know the hothead is the one who did everything wrong, eh? That the hothead didn't end up on his back beating beat on by the poor, defenseless child, and didn't only shoot to defend himself? I must say, the breadth of your "common sense" sense is far beyond mine, and in fact, I think far beyond what you'll commonly find is the purview of common sense. Generally, my "common sense" doesn't let me abstract to an encounter between two people I have never met and only have partial media profiles from and be able to say, with confidence, "oh yeah, this is how it went down"...

But aside from that, you're not quite right about who could "enlighten" us. I'm guessing you "forgot" the witness who actually saw the events?

"The only eyewitness to the end of the confrontation stated that Martin was on top of Zimmerman and punching him, while Zimmerman was yelling for help. This witness, who identified himself as "John", stated that "the guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911".[108] He went on to say that when he got upstairs and looked down, "the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point.""

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin#County_medical_examiner.27s_autopsy_report

It's not that I pretend to know what happened. It's that asshats who have no realistic claim to knowing more than I do, and have in the past displayed *clear* ideological bias that would put them on one side of it, chime in and present some clear as day story like it was obvious and then claim it was some "common sense" or some shit. Seriously dude, you don't have the slightest fucking clue as to how this went down, and the issue is at *best* contested, AND got through a court of law with no conviction, yet you know by "common sense"... Oye. Remind me not to take your judgement seriously in the future.

You're fucking crazy if you think the confrontation was started by anyone other than George. Trayvon wasn't walking around looking for trouble. George assumed he was a criminal on the sole evidence of how he looked and decided to be a vigilante.

The fact that he started a fight that he lost might make him unprosecutable in the eyes of the law, but in every ethical way you can look at it the death of Trayvon was his fault.

The facts are that Trayvon didn't seek out the confrontation, George did, and against the dispatches command. I don't think George should be in jail based on the evidence, but don't insult my intelligence by suggesting that Trayvon was the aggressor of the confrontation.

There's no evidence to suggest Trayvon started anything. There's evidence that he wound up getting the upper hand on an armed stranger who was following him while he tried to go home at night. George isn't evil and he didn't kill Trayvon because he was black. He profiled him because he was a young black male and created the circumstances to wind up killing him. There's never been any evidence to suggest Trayvon wasn't an innocent kid walking home.

Honestly I really wonder if we would be having this argument if it was some white kid from the suburbs. You can go ahead and lie and tell me you wouldn't, but I have my suspicions you're going to say that just to not seem bias. Ultimately an armed grown ass man shot and killed an innocent teenager walking home. He's wrong.

What a piece of shit. This guy kills a guy for his tennis shoes. Shoots him point blank in the head. Now he's in court and doesn't give a shit.

The mom should've said she hoped he'd get raped every day in prison.

I'd beat the living death into this asshole

The guy executed someone. There's plenty of people that grew up abused or had a horrible childhood, that doesn't give them a pass for murdering someone.
Nah fam, I grew up in a third world country. I'm entitled to at least 4 counts of murder before society can judge me.

Ken-Jeong-I%E2%80%99ll-allow-it.gif

Back