Guy kills teen for his shoes.... big smile on his face as mother of deceased delivers statement

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
What a piece of shit. This guy kills a guy for his tennis shoes. Shoots him point blank in the head. Now he's in court and doesn't give a shit.

The mom should've said she hoped he'd get raped every day in prison.

Black Lives Matter.

Stop being racist.

He's a young, arrogant scumbag. The reality of prison is going to hit him hard in the face when he's made someone's bitch on a daily basis.

He's probably been in and out of jail and a gang member. He'd fit right in prison and hang with his homies, serve 7 years, get out and do the same shit.

How about we chill the fuck out on drug crimes and start throwing these violent motherfuckers into the ocean instead

Not as bad as this asshole...

Last edited:
There's no rehabilitating scum like this. Prison is a waste for people like the kid in the OP and the kid from the video that @Nesk posted. Let's just put two bullets in a .44 Magnum and put one in each of their heads. We can harvest their organs for those on transplant lists, and society would be better off as a result.

Should this really be posted in the berry?

The thumbnail alone makes me furious.

It's hard for people to understand what these types of guys go through. They're raised without the luxuries and necessities that most take for granted.

Drug addicted, junkie single mother parent. Living in the run-down, forgotten projects. Gang life goes hand in hand with these types. They've got nowhere else to go, or do.

Not as bad as this asshole...

Two things about that story that I really think about. One, I can't imagine having to be TJ's lawyer when that moment happened. I'm sure he probably freaked out initially when the kid wanted to wear that shirt. Then when he took that second before TJ spoke, I imagine he was just begging him not to do something insane like talk about how he jerks off with the same hand that shot their son. Not too many times do I feel sorry for a lawyer, but that's one of them.

Second, I'm really interested in finding out just why the math teacher happened to keep a bulletproof vest in his classroom. They said he put one on before going into the hallway, I just wonder why he felt he needed to keep one in the room. I don't know much about that school, is it really that bad?

This is outrageous. ...can't stand when people call sneakers, "tennis shoes"

It's hard for people to understand what these types of guys go through. They're raised without the luxuries and necessities that most take for granted.

Drug addicted, junkie single mother parent. Living in the run-down, forgotten projects. Gang life goes hand in hand with these types. They've got nowhere else to go, or do.

Regardless, that shouldn't be an excuse to completely remove their sense of common decency.

How about we chill the fuck out on drug crimes and start throwing these violent motherfuckers into the ocean instead

You mean like make them race a Great White instead of watching Michael Phelps "race" a CGI version?

Regardless, that shouldn't be an excuse to completely remove their sense of common decency.

Agreed at the same time I sympathize with these kids. I grew up around people just like this involved in this same sort of activity and they always grew up with the worst parents\family life. Thankfully I had a great family and really it just made me appreciate my family so much more.

What a piece of shit. This guy kills a guy for his tennis shoes. Shoots him point blank in the head. Now he's in court and doesn't give a shit.

The mom should've said she hoped he'd get raped every day in prison.

It's nervous laughter.

Careful, I was berated when I said Ed Gein isn't the monster most people believe he is but got "molded" into one through his childhood.

While we all believe lawyers are scumbags, he made sense in this video explaining the smile.

Vid in OP is only one side of the story. We need to hear from the murderer's mother

"He a good boy"

Agreed at the same time I sympathize with these kids. I grew up around people just like this involved in this same sort of activity and they always grew up with the worst parents\family life. Thankfully I had a great family and really it just made me appreciate my family so much more.
I went to school with kids like this as well as lived in the same vicinity. My parents sucked. There are many other kids out there who live in the ghetto and have crap parents and don't turn into murderous scumbags.

That "I grew up with nothing and had a bad home life" garbage is just a desperate attempt to shift the blame as if this cocksucker is some victim. People need to stop buying into that shit, effectively making excuses for this garbage.

Back