Guy i knew is apparently a White Supremacist and just stabbed a guy in NYC

There was a post where a poster was saying the palestinians of the west bank should be rounded up and wiped out. Other posters liked his post and i was called an apologist for calling him out on it.

Did you report the post?

3E895E6700000578-4338732-The_alleged_white_supremacist_murderer_accused_of_stabbing_to_de-m-59_1490212242173.jpg

They had him cuffed and in a FULL TYVEK SUIT! His clothes must be crimson with victim's blood.

Dud unit.

damn hunter you keep great company.

I suppose it's a good thing that intelligent people in control of their emotions don't arrive to such conclusions, for the most part. It's usually just some guy who decides to stab a random person and then be jailed for the rest of his life. Honestly I cannot really visualize what these people think they can accomplish through such actions.

Did he think that stabbing some homeless guy was going to turn the tide of a "race war" in favour of the whites? Did the London terrorist think that running over a dozen people with his car, was going to help bring about an Islamic Caliphate?

I do not really see the logic.

I suppose part of it is our ability to over-emphasize the significance of our actions, relative to the rest of the society. It's a trait that is often required in a world where our individual impact on its direction becomes less and less by the year. However, it can also lead to scenarios such as this, delusional men seeking to change the world's events through meaningless violence.

Last edited:
There was a post where a poster was saying the palestinians of the west bank should be rounded up and wiped out. Other posters liked his post and i was called an apologist for calling him out on it.

Similar experience. Someone advocates forced deportations and collective punishment in a Muslim thread (for all muslims).

When told that this would constitute ethnic cleansing under the legal definition, I got pages of being called an Arab, pedo-worshipper, etc.

Did you report the post?

Yes here is a quote from @seiger thread on how the proposed anti muslims want to deal with muslims. Another user liked the post. There are plenty of people here who would like to see others get hurt. This is why people make fun of this sub forum as stormfront lite

seiger my brother, genocide is the only answer.

Yes here is a quote from @seiger thread on how the proposed anti muslims want to deal with muslims. Another user liked the post. There are plenty of people here who would like to see others get hurt. This is why people make fun of this sub forum as stormfront lite

but i get dubbs. fucking ridiculous.

and no explanation.

Wild stab in the dark here. You were warned not to make shit threads. You made another shit thread after the warning.
no.

and the front page is full of shit threads. you need to qualify shit threads, beyond ones that say bad things about things i like.

no.

and the front page is full of shit threads. you need to qualify shit threads, beyond ones that say bad things about things i like.

Pretty sure Madmick warned you about your shit threads. I see you just had another dumped.

2+2 = Dubs.

Pretty sure Madmick warned you about your shit threads. I see you just had another dumped.

2+2 = Dubs.
i follow site rules dude. i have had no notification on where they came from or i wouldnt be talking about it.

double standards are double standards.

you cant just say - i dont like this thread because it hurts my feelings, but all these other threads are ok even though they are made in the same template, because they heave a different target.

if you need to manage the conversation to that extent then there is no point having it. you might as well just make stick figures and talk to them, because you are excluding opposition to your ignorance.

2+2 = Dubs.

dont draw cartoons mocking fascists basically.

i follow site rules dude.

Apparently not.

i have had no notification on where they came from or i wouldnt be talking about it.

double standards are double standards.

you cant just say - i dont like this thread because it hurts my feelings, but all these other threads are ok even though they are made in the same template, because they heave a different target.

if you need to manage the conversation to that extent then there is no point having it. you might as well just make stick figures and talk to them, because you are excluding opposition to your ignorance.

Hey, I'm not management. You just seem confused as to why you were dubbed, and I'm taking the time to explain it to you.

You're welcome.

Apparently not.

Hey, I'm not management. You just seem confused as to why you were dubbed, and I'm taking the time to explain it to you.

You're welcome.

if youve gotta invent rules and double standards then you are dictating the conversation rather than managing it.

Take it up with management.

like i said, i wouldnt be discussing it, but no one left an explanation or signature.

so it still didnt officially happen. just turned yellow after a thread was moved. no explanation as to why thread was moved either.

no difference between my thread and a dozen others on the main page.

double standards suck. if this is a white nationalist website, please advertise accordingly.

like i said, i wouldnt be discussing it, but no one left an explanation or signature.

so it still didnt officially happen. just turned yellow after a thread was moved. no explanation as to why thread was moved either.

There is a dedicated thread where you can make such inquiries. You can also just PM a mod and ask for an explanation.

These are your rights. You should exercise them, if you feel you've been wronged.

Good luck, and Godspeed.

There is a dedicated thread where you can make such inquiries. You can also just PM a mod and ask for an explanation.

These are your rights. You should exercise them, if you feel you've been wronged.

Good luck, and Godspeed.

theres no rights, its a private website. but there are rules and i havent even received a notification, so theres literally nothing to discuss.

so far my best guess is its ok to criticise the uk and europe and the rest of the western world, but not america.

good to know.

You probably take this forum too seriously. I'm the same guy people call a liberal cuck. Your sarcasm detector must be broken.

Back