Guy i knew is apparently a White Supremacist and just stabbed a guy in NYC

HunterSdVa29

Respect, tho
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://heavy.com/news/2017/03/james...ime-baltimore-white-supremacist-photos-video/

Guy that was in my Company in the Army in Germany/Afghanistan apparently went off the rails upon discharge, joined a white supremacist group in Baltimore, and just went up and tried to kill an innocent black man in NYC w/ essentially a sword....

WHAT IN THE LITERAL F

Now I knew the guy, wasn't friends with him or anything as he struck me as a bit of an odd cat, but i never once heard from him or anyone that worked w/ him that he had ANY views like this....

Just goes to show you never truly know who you work with and what types of crazy things they have boiling up inside.

One question I have is how did he even get into the military and obtain an Top Secret Clearance (he was S-2/Intel) with such feelings pent up inside? And no, this cat never left the wire/FOB or saw any actual combat so I doubt PTSD is an issue at play here

Saw that story, came in to ask if he was like this in the service but apparently not.

Like you said, just shows that you don't know what type of negative positions people have. Just because they don't spend all day insulting someone/something doesn't mean they don't feel that way about it. Crazy dude.

Former military, wildly racist, mentally unstable?

Once again, sounds like a Sherdogger.

(You're one of the good ones tho, Gunther. Respect)

Sounds like he should be upgraded to 1st dgree and the death penalty should come into play.

This doesn't sound like PTSD is the problem here.

You can hide shit or he just fliped and went all in from being a little bit of a racist to total shit head.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/03/james...ime-baltimore-white-supremacist-photos-video/

Guy that was in my Company in the Army in Germany/Afghanistan apparently went off the rails upon discharge, joined a white supremacist group in Baltimore, and just went up and tried to kill an innocent black man in NYC w/ essentially a sword....

WHAT IN THE LITERAL F

Now I knew the guy, wasn't friends with him or anything as he struck me as a bit of an odd cat, but i never once heard from him or anyone that worked w/ him that he had ANY views like this....

Just goes to show you never truly know who you work with and what types of crazy things they have boiling up inside.

One question I have is how did he even get into the military and obtain an Top Secret Clearance (he was S-2/Intel) with such feelings pent up inside? And no, this cat never left the wire/FOB or saw any actual combat so I doubt PTSD is an issue at play here
preview.php

How did race have anything to do with this crime?

Just because he stabbed and killed a black man in the dumpster, that makes him racist?

If it was the other way around, the media would not portray this as racist.

How did race have anything to do with this crime?

Just because he stabbed and killed a black man in the dumpster, that makes him racist?

If it was the other way around, the media would not portray this as racist.

I'm pretty sure he admitted that was his motive.

Ffs, people gotta keep a tight asshole and be all worked up about everything.
I guarantee, you make a list of the social shit that's bugging you and decide to not give a fuck about 90% of it, you'll live longer and be happier.
You can't control most of it anyways, so why get your blood pressure out of control?

Or the media made it look that way. Even President Trump said the media was our enemy.

Got it. You're not someone I should pay attention to. It's better I learn that now.

WHAT IN THE LITERAL F

I'm pretty sure he admitted that was his motive.

Or the media made it look that way. Even President Trump said the media was our enemy.

From here...
“I’m the person you’re looking for,” Chief Aubry said Mr. Jackson told police officers when he walked into the police substation in Times Square. He had recognized himself in an image from a security camera broadcast on the news Tuesday evening, the chief said.

Mr. Jackson told the police that he had chosen New York City to make a statement by attacking black men. He told investigators where he discarded the murder weapon, a 26-inch sword with an 18-inch blade, and told them he was carrying knives in his pocket. Chief Aubry said the police had collected video evidence that seemed to corroborate Mr. Jackson’s account of the evening.

“He was very forthcoming with us,” Chief Aubry said. “He knew what he was doing when he was coming up here, and he relayed all of that information to us.”

Investigators were also seeking a warrant to search his cellphone and laptop. Mr. Jackson had a manifesto explaining his desire and plans that he had wanted to deliver to The New York Times, according to a person briefed on the matter who spoke on the condition of anonymity as the investigation is continuing.

Mr. Jackson harbored a hatred of black men for more than a decade and came to New York last weekend to attack them, Chief Aubry said.

image.png

We need to do something about these White Racist.

I think we should start a database and refuse immigrants from Europe, for starters.

gettyimages-515662150.jpg

Can't afford to have these nutcases in America.

it's just crazy to me. Dude's direct boss, a SGT, was a black guy and I never heard of any issues (being the Training NCO that worked w/ the 1SG I would've definitely heard of them if so)

and while he seemed a bit odd, nothing like this at all.

I mean it's one thing to hear stories like this, but when you actually know someone involved it's a major 'wtf'

Unless something in his background was overlooked, I don't know what they could have done.

We need to do something about these White Racist.

I think we should start a database and refuse immigrants from Europe, for starters.

gettyimages-515662150.jpg

Can't afford to have these nutcases in America.
Racists tend to prefer to be racist in their country of origin, so that isn't a "thing", nor is it related to thsi story. But i'm pretty sure you don't even buy what you're selling. Arguing with smoke screens doesn't prove much.

Back