Guy Aims Gun At Cops, Gets Shot, Protests Ensue Anyway

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
you point a gun at a cop, you are going to get lit up...

regardless of race...

Taylor Swift would have gotten the same exact treatment...

the only ones who are "outraged" are fu*k heads, criminals, virtue signaling parasites, SJWs and SLWLs.

There's like 4 "protesters" in that video, and they are just asking for evidence regarding what occurred. They are very calm, not causing any problems.

you point a gun at a cop, you are going to get lit up...

regardless of race...

Taylor Swift would have gotten the same exact treatment...

the only ones who are "outraged" are fu*k heads, criminals, virtue signaling parasites, SJWs and SLWLs.

I like how you dorks keep making up new buzzwords to get upset over.

Justified protests are fine I agree.
As not the full information hard to say overkill but if he pulled a gun it is a justified shoot.

This is the environment you get after 8 years of Obama’s bullshit Anti-Police pro crime rhetoric

There's like 4 "protesters" in that video, and they are just asking for evidence regarding what occurred. They are very calm, not causing any problems.

Point a gun at a cop, and there's a 99.99% chance you will get killed.

protest/outrage not really needed here.

Point a gun at a cop, and there's a 99.99% chance you will get killed.

protest/outrage not really needed here.

Right, if that is what happened.

There are only a few protesters in that video, and they just want to know exactly what happened and see body cam evidence. I don't think there is anything unreasonable about that at all. If my family member or friend was killed by the police I would want to see proof of what happened. Don't you agree that is all they appear to be asking for? And that they are being perfectly civilized?

If he presented a gun to the cops, then he cashed his own ticket. But I don't see a problem with family and friends asking for evidence.

These protests have been out of control for a while now. Can't say I'm surprised by this.

The protest in the OP video was definitely out of control. At one point the guys voice even got a little bit louder than it was before. It got quieter after that but it was pretty tense there for a second.

Back