Gustafsson vs Latifi for interim belt?

Joseph_McBride

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
From the 6:23 mark Gustaffson says he would fight anyone in the division as long as its for the title. Latifi easily makes the most sense with Gust having beaten Glover & Oezdemir coming off a loss to DC. Gust also says he will only fight for an interim title and I have no doubts WME will be fine with that.

LOL, yeah Latifi is ready for the title shot. Perennial #1 contender Ilir Latifi, most deserving man in the division.

silly thread. no way they'll fight. they're teammates, training partners and friends.

In before unreasonably outraged poster demands that profighters all be willing to fight their best friend

Last edited:
LOL, yeah Latifi is ready for the title shot. Perennial #1 contender Ilir Latifi, most deserving man in the division.
After DC leaves and Jones gets his punishment, title shots in the LHW division will be participation awards. Anyone who shows up and gets a win will get a title shot.

Gus vs Rockwood is the fight they'll make

He's not gonna fight his boy Latifi

Too bad OSP lost 'cause I always wanted to see Gus vs OSP

Maybe Gus vs Volkan that's the only one that makes sense really, and if he's fighting Shogun I'm sure he'll win, so../

Latifi is on a 2 fight winning streak, he should fight Glover and prove he can beat a top 5 fighter. Gus should fight Volkan or rematch Blachowicz

Lhw is now officially worst than the 125 man child division .. that’s horrific

oh, they can make gus blachowicz 2

images

BFF’s never fight.

We also need an intercontinental title and a 215 lbs weight class. And interims for those. So an interim intercontinental universal world champion of 215 lbs. Then they can fight the 205 lb interim champ who can fight the lineal champ who can fight the champ champ.

Back