Gustafsson vs Anthony Smith

I'd like to see Smith against Gus or No Time. Whoever wins should get that fight, if it won't be against DC.

It depends how he will be ranked. I believe Reyes beats Smith though, even if he looked great in the last fights.

no , he's not a beast
His last 2 opponents were far past their primes and didnt even want to fight

He should fight oezdemir next.
rua was fighting in a slow motion mode there...
Then Gustafsson should destroy him and look great heading into the DC rematch. Perfect.

no , he's not a beast
His last 2 opponents were far past their primes and didnt even want to fight

He should fight oezdemir next.
rua was fighting in a slow motion mode there...
oezdemir would sleep him

Not yet. Give him a Russian first and let Gus get the belt.

I hope Smith can make it to 227. What a dramatic rise for him it'd be if he beats Gus.

Shit, he could well be champ if he does. LHW is lacking talent, big time, with DC, Juicehead, Davis, and Bader out of the picture.

This fight would hinge on whether Anthony Smith is considered African American.

I gotta go with Smith in this one.

The guy who just recently got knocked by Thiago Santos and got his ass beat by Hector Lombard for two and a half rounds wants to fight the #1 contender at LHW.

Oh I'm IN for that one...

The guy who just recently got knocked by Thiago Santos and got his ass beat by Hector Lombard for two and a half rounds wants to fight the #1 contender at LHW.

Rumble got choked out by Koscheck

Big balls to call out Gus

Fight makes perfect sense Gus needs an opponent

He's got a KO chance against Gus, but Gus should otherwise beat the brakes off him, assuming Gus can still fight, it's been awhile.

Dude out here making a name off of old man Rashad and old man Shogun, Gus is on a different level.

Martin Kampmann hairline having ass
He’s fighting. It’s more than you say about most guys trying to move up the rankings

Smith got beat up by Thiago Santos not so long ago and then he beat two old shot guys and you guys suddenly hyping him up

Gustafsson will get knocked out as well. His last win Glover lost to fucking Corey Anderson tonight lolol

Last edited:
Smith got beat up by Thiago Santos not so long ago and then he beat two old shot guys and you guys suddenly hyping him up
He’s putting himself in a position to move up the rankings. Hard to hate on the dude. He’s trying to proof himself in the cage. Rare lately

Gus threw himself down some stairs after he seen Shogun unconscious standing against the cage

Back