Gustafsson: 'I know he bleeds'

Fun fact: A person will drive drunk an average of 80 times before they're caught once. That might tell you about whether Jones, who has failed multiple drug tests, actually was on "trace amounts" of turinabol and nothing else.

You might be correct...or he might have actually taken something that is spiked...supplement companies have been doing that for years...so do impotence pills..they add shit as well...this isn't some new thing, with just jones..this has been going on for years.

latest
you've been on fire lately Buff

Snitches get stitches.
It'll come true for Jon very soon.

As much as I'd love to see Gus KO Jones, I really think Jones wasn't expecting such a tough fight the first time and, now, he'll be better prepared and it won't be as competitive.
Just before the fight 2013

Yea fight from 2013 isn't gonna have any bearing on this fight

Jones via KO

you've been on fire lately Buff
<{monica}>

Tank ye.

I've actually been away for the summer - being back in the MMA realm feels good even if being home sucks. I missed every live UFC event since April. Was working like Django in Spain and enjoying myself. Good times.

Sherdog is my winter retreat! haha!

You might be correct...or he might have actually taken something that is spiked...supplement companies have been doing that for years...so do impotence pills..they add shit as well...this isn't some new thing, with just jones..this has been going on for years.
Did they also spike his food in a way that caused him to gouge people's eyes, kneecap them, hit and run pregnant women, sell out others to save his own hide, have abnormal T-levels, do coke and his many other clearly sociopathic behaviors?

All of you need to go watch this fight again, it really wasn't as competitive as Gustafsson thinks, he clearly lost that fight.

<{monica}>

Tank ye.

I've actually been away for the summer - being back in the MMA realm feels good even if being home sucks. I missed every live UFC event since April. Was working like Django in Spain and enjoying myself. Good times.

Sherdog is my winter retreat! haha!
Spain?

ugh

Jealous

Cheers and welcome back mang

im hopin jones knocks him out in the first tbh so we dont have to hear his cringey shit anymore

Way too much time has passed since this match should have been made. Alex is going to get slaughtered this time.

Jones has a lot of ring rust, he didn't look good against OSP, and even the second time against DC, I had DC beating him pretty soundly up to the ko. Not claiming that the ko was lucky or flukey, it was well set up, but how many times have we seen people take rounds from Jones? I think Jones isn't on the same level he once was. If Gus is in his best condition, and Jones has degraded, then Gus has a very serious chance of beating Jones.

So, if Gus admits that he lost, can we put that nonsense to rest here at Sherdog?

Did they also spike his food in a way that caused him to gouge people's eyes, kneecap them, hit and run pregnant women, sell out others to save his own hide, have abnormal T-levels, do coke and his many other clearly sociopathic behaviors?

hitting pregnant women has nothing to do with fighting..that is outside activity..and a guy has to have fun, right? whether that's hitting pregnant women or doing coke or clubbing..it's all the same...knee capping them is perfectly legal...as are all leg strikes...

Gus beat up Jones so bad it made him rethink about his plans of moving to HW

Back