Media Gus vs bones 1. Am i missing something?

I agree with you.

Between the commentary and the crowd reacting to every little thing Gus did, it made one feel like it was the closest fight of the century, when in all actuality it was simply Jones toughest fight to date.

<WellThere>

33e0977.jpg

And there were more..

Where the hell are these coming from?

Jones won but even if it was "even" or questionable the old saying is "You have to beat the champ to be the champ!"

33e0977.jpg

And there were more..
I can't find the thread made right after the fight, but there was a poll who you thought won and i remember it being like 70% Gus

This fight probably relies on whether or not juiced jones shows up or USADA jones. As far as I'm concerned since Jones knows he can snitch like a bitch to get a reduced sentance, USADA and juiced Jones are the same lol

Haven’t seen it since the day it happened, but I had Gus up 4 rounds to 1. Jones did nothing in the first 3 rounds of note, as far as I can recall.

And who cares if you are Scandinavian?

This

Gus won round 2, Jones did nothing. Gus won 4:30 out of round 4 as well.

I never saw it as a bad decision. I have no problem with them having a rematch though

Gus did not even seem suprised by the decision. He looked like a beaten man.

It was a closer fight than many expected, but people are rewriting history when acting like the decision could have gone either way. Between judges and play by plays, it was 16 in favor of Jones and one in favor of Gus.

to be fair though , theres like 100 posters and media from the US for every non-US poster/media.

to be fair though , theres like 100 posters and media from the US for every non-US poster/media.

Several of those scores reflect polls after the fight from readers of the site. It's not even play by play scores from people in the media industry scoring the fight. Lol - this was literally collaborated by some triggered Gus fanboy a year after the fight.

You do realize some of these aren't media play by play scores, right?

What are you trying to argue? Unless you can somehow prove people who scored it for Jones are more credible than people who scored it for Gus then you have no point.

Screen-Shot-2013-09-24-at-12.31.56-PM.png

Just a little less than 16 000 vote poll, no biggie. Stay triggered.

What are you trying to argue? Unless you can somehow prove people who scored it for Jones are more credible than people who scored it for Gus then you have no point.

Screen-Shot-2013-09-24-at-12.31.56-PM.png

Just a little less than 16 000 vote poll, no biggie. Stay triggered.

Yes, I'm the one triggered by the guy who I thought won the fight actually won the fight.

You decided to chime in and act as though my post regarding it being 13-1 with media outlet play by play scorings was incorrect with several more play by play outlets not listed on mmadecisions. Those weren't even media play by play outlet scorings. How desperate do you have to be?

Jones boxing was pretty bad In the first but based on his recent training videos, looks like he's been patching up that hole In his game.

Expecting a far more dominant performance here from Jones

As an overall striker, Jones is more dangerous than he's ever been. Gus is pretty much the same fighter, more or less.

Back