Gus on the Bus

Wow, Joe Rogan said Fuck before the one-second mark. What a cool guy.

The whole podcast was great. Joes best podcasts are when he has fighters on that he doesn’t know personally. They stay on topic of MMA for the most part. If he has one of his friends on they will go off topic for an hour about the dumbest shit.

Gus seems really cool.

Gus is badass. I laughed when Joe said that Alex is a decent guy and doesn’t do all the shit talking and brawls and bad shit like that, almost seemed like Gus wanted to tell joe he actually did prison time for beating the shit out of a guy before he started fighting haha

Gus is badass. I laughed when Joe said that Alex is a decent guy and doesn’t do all the shit talking and brawls and bad shit like that, almost seemed like Gus wanted to tell joe he actually did prison time for beating the shit out of a guy before he started fighting haha
And his ex GF of course.

The whole podcast was great. Joes best podcasts are when he has fighters on that he doesn’t know personally. They stay on topic of MMA for the most part. If he has one of his friends on they will go off topic for an hour about the dumbest shit.
I prefer the dumbest shit from Diaz, Trussel, Fitzsimmons, etc. This episode was starting out nice until Joe went defending Jones. Again. And I'm out.

I prefer the dumbest shit from Diaz, Trussel, Fitzsimmons, etc. This episode was starting out nice until Joe went defending Jones. Again. And I'm out.

Diaz is always hilarious. I genuinely like when Joe and Schaub talk MMA. This podcast was good, I didn’t have a problem with him defending jones cuz I was interested what gus’s Reaction would be haha

Great thread title, lol.

Interesting clip for sure. Gus seems the type of guy who would be down to earth w/ the money of Conor.

Maybe Joe meant Alex is a decent guy now, not when he was a teenager?

I couldn't listen to Rogan for that long. And it's a shame because I would normally listen to Gus.

Guss had to cuss to describe Conor's fuss on the bus.

I wonder why that would be a ”coke move” and you wouldn’t do that with just alcohol involved? People do all kinds of crazy shit when they’re drunk.

<GinJuice>

Back