Gus Injured and Out of UFC 227

Fuck this sport! Seriously. It’s a bad time to be a fan.

Anthony Smith vs Luke Rockhold,not like Smith was in a tough fight. 2.5 weeks?Make it happen.

Gustafail is entitled and shook at the same time.

Light heavyweight is a shit show once the UFC star division its now possibly the worst almost to the point it doesn't even need a title like when they scrapped the lightweight title way back when. Even Bellator has a better 205 division.

How can anyone be a Gus fan? His biggest accomplishments are close losses, and he never fights. When he does get out there, he gets annihilated by Humble

Fuck this guy. Make him fight 2 top 5 fights before giving him a titleshot. No time was going to wreck his shit.

How can anyone be a Gus fan? His biggest accomplishments are close losses, and he never fights. When he does get out there, he gets annihilated by Humble
Outside of his Jan fight he's fun to watch.

Did you miss his fights against Jones and DC? Did you miss his finishes?

And these chumps wanna call out the hardest working man in mma!

<36>

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA how does this guy have fans? Fights a declining or low ranked guy once a year, constantly gets injured and still thinks he's the uncrowned champ?

He doesn't think he's the uncrowned champ. He just wants to fight for the title. I would have skipped ANY fight at this point that is not for the title, If I were him.

He will main event UFC 228

Last edited:
Why does he fight once a year?

I have no problem seeing someone else get a titleshot @ 205 lbs.

Would have been great to see Shogun beat Smith and skip him in line.

Have always hated this guy. Overrated premadonna and a degenerate (based on his own admitted history).

Last edited:
He doesn't think he's the uncrowned champ. He just wants to fight for the title. I would have skipped ANY fight at this point that is not for the title, If I were him.
Why does he deserve it? A 2 fight winning streak over a 2 yr period? He’s 2-2 in his last 4 and 3-3 in his last 6. No place to be calling your shots

Gus is the new Cain or Shelftime Pettis (thank JBG that Shelftime is gone and we have Showtime again, even if he loses he's at least fighting consistently).

Fighters get injured easily because they can't use TRT and GHRP, etc to help heal faster. USADA is killing the sport.

I knew he wouldn't fight anyone unranked. Everyone else is booked or injured. He'll get booked again in a month or so against volkan/luke/yoel.. why would anyone think the guy would accept anything less than a top match up is beyond me. I don't even think he's remotely injured, he just ain't giving up any freebies

Back