Gus fires back at DC

You think Gus deserves a rematch because he lost a clear decision?

He’s hasnt even been active and thinks he deserves something even though he’s had two chances at the belt against different opponents.
One of his opportunities came off of a loss and he fought for the belt.

There’s no quality fight that’s interesting for dc at lhw.
I don’t want to see him fight the same guys over and over.

I don’t want to see him get a third shot. Especially as he sits now.

He deserves a rematch because he is the 1st ranked contender who KOd the 2nd ranked contender in his last fight. It is very simple.

And lol at calling DC vs Gus a non quality fight. Its pretty obvious you are just a hater who doesnt even try to be objective.

He was literally turning his back and running in their fight.

God knows how it was a split. That shit is criminal. The fight wasn't that close at all.

Crime for 1 judge to give 3 rounds of that fight to Gus. 49-46 DC. 48-47 at the worse.

Which one of the middle rounds you think DC won?

It wasnt even as close as Jones vs Gus

Lol at "even". Like a fight could get a lot closer than Jones vs Gus. You are clearly just another hater.

omg..
more people...even gus...who doesnt know the fkn difference between
lose and loose....how hard is it..wtf its like everywhere thousands of people.."loose"....wtf...idiots.

do you know the difference between lose and loose in Swedish then? Or how to speak any language other than English perfectly? didn't think so. Idiots indeed

do you know the difference between lose and loose in Swedish then? Or how to speak any language other than English perfectly? didn't think so. Idiots indeed
Yes pretty easy to know that unless you´re a retard. And yes i know how to speak another language than english, obviously my native language i know perfectly well. so your shitty comeback didnt work loser

omg..
lose and loose....how hard is it..wtf its like everywhere thousands of people.."loose"....wtf...idiots.

Yes pretty easy to know that unless you´re a retard. And yes i know how to speak another language than english, obviously my native language i know perfectly well. so your shitty comeback didnt work loser

You want to pose here like you are not dumb, you should step up your writing game. Your post on top is painful to read, unintelligible. Written by a dumbass retard. You are bashing Gus for writing wrong, fuck man, look at your post. Just LOOK at it. Eye and brain cancer. Your post is so ironically retarded.

Fucking dumbass. Gus is an idiot, but you man, you take the cake. God damn.

You want to pose here like you are not dumb, you should step up your writing game. Your post on top is painful to read, unintelligible. Written by a dumbass retard. You are bashing Gus for writing wrong, fuck man, look at your post. Just LOOK at it. Eye and brain cancer. Your post is so ironically retarded.

Fucking dumbass. Gus is an idiot, but you man, you take the cake. God damn.

Show me where i wanna look like i´m not dumb. Show me, or shut up. Oh wait you´re just assuming right right. Go do that with your emotions like a teen girl somewhere else. And yet you feel like you wanna reply to me, to show something. Also nice job not taking cancer seriously, you´re one of those guys joking about it. Alright, whatever suits you. My point still stands, nearly everywehre people dont know the difference between loose and lose for some reason...

Also if you wanna bash someone - like gus is trying, you might wanna make sure your gramma is correct. he got roasted by DC, and he lost to DC, yet he talks so much shit lol.

omg..

Show me where i wanna look like i´m not dumb. Show me, or shut up. Oh wait you´re just assuming right right. Go do that with your emotions like a teen girl somewhere else. And yet you feel like you wanna reply to me, to show something. Also nice job not taking cancer seriously, you´re one of those guys joking about it. Alright, whatever suits you. My point still stands, nearly everywehre people dont know the difference between loose and lose for some reason...

Also if you wanna bash someone - like gus is trying, you might wanna make sure your gramma is correct. he got roasted by DC, and he lost to DC, yet he talks so much shit lol.

Night and day. If you can write like below, why do you write like above? Are you trying to look like an idiot? Are you lazy?

Just keep doing what you did below, particularly if you want to bash someone's writing.

And that little tidbit about cancer makes you look like a bitch. Drop that too.

*everywhere
*grammar

When roasting people about spelling and grammar, it might be an idea to actually spell things correctly.

He deserves a rematch because he is the 1st ranked contender who KOd the 2nd ranked contender in his last fight. It is very simple.

And lol at calling DC vs Gus a non quality fight. Its pretty obvious you are just a hater who doesnt even try to be objective.

It’s not a quality fight for dc. There’s no reason for him to fight the same guys over and over. He’s 40 years old.

205 is in the worst spot it’s ever been in a very long time.

Glover is way past it and Gustafson is number 2 by default. There’s nobody to fight.

It’s not easy motivation especially for a 40 year old to get up for a fight like that. And I base that off of every fighter ever.
No champion wants to be in the position where he has to fight the same guy or guys again and again.

It’s great for Gustafsson. I’m not saying Gustafson is a bad fighter at all.
The fight makes no sense for dc. It’s a lose lose sitiation

DC has a couple fights left and thats being generous. There’s no reason to fight these rematches unless his name is Jon Jones.

And if you’re talking building his legacy or what fight fans want to see it’s certainly not Gustafson.

And if you’re not new to combat sports you would take what I’m saying as “well no shit”.

No fighter wants those fights especially at the end of a career. And a guy who’s had great success at hw.
Dc has a couple fights. I hope he chooses to go to hw.

You apparently want to watch him fight. Dc. Rumble and who else? Glover since he was somehow
Ranked number 2?

You would be pleased with those fights?

You’re not elaborating in anything.

It’s not a quality fight for dc. There’s no reason for him to fight the same guys over and over. He’s 40 years old.

205 is in the worst spot it’s ever been in a very long time.

Glover is way past it and Gustafson is number 2 by default. There’s nobody to fight.

It’s not easy motivation especially for a 40 year old to get up for a fight like that. And I base that off of every fighter ever.
No champion wants to be in the position where he has to fight the same guy or guys again and again.

It’s great for Gustafsson. I’m not saying Gustafson is a bad fighter at all.
The fight makes no sense for dc. It’s a lose lose sitiation

DC has a couple fights left and thats being generous. There’s no reason to fight these rematches unless his name is Jon Jones.

And if you’re talking building his legacy or what fight fans want to see it’s certainly not Gustafson.

And if you’re not new to combat sports you would take what I’m saying as “well no shit”.

No fighter wants those fights especially at the end of a career. And a guy who’s had great success at hw.
Dc has a couple fights. I hope he chooses to go to hw.

You apparently want to watch him fight. Dc. Rumble and who else? Glover since he was somehow
Ranked number 2?

You would be pleased with those fights?

You’re not elaborating in anything.

Ok, thats fair and I agree almost everything you said. But if DC wants to hold that LHW belt then I want to see him defend it against the best possible competition. And Gus has proven to be by far the toughest fight for him at LHW now that Jones is gone and he is ranked 1 so it should be a no brainer DC needs to fight him if he wants to stay at LHW.

As a fight fan I dont understand anyone who says they dont want to see DC and Gus fight again, unless the person is a DC fan and is scared DC would be too old to beat Gus anymore.

Is Gus like trying to become a meme?
Or is he really this bad at trash talking

6007969-gannicus.gif

giphy.gif

Such an underrated show, it's like the non-gay version of Game of Thrones.

Ok, thats fair and I agree almost everything you said. But if DC wants to hold that LHW belt then I want to see him defend it against the best possible competition. And Gus has proven to be by far the toughest fight for him at LHW now that Jones is gone and he is ranked 1 so it should be a no brainer DC needs to fight him if he wants to stay at LHW.

As a fight fan I dont understand anyone who says they dont want to see DC and Gus fight again, unless the person is a DC fan and is scared DC would be too old to beat Gus anymore.

Shit, I agree with you.
I don’t cheerlead like that like most do. Im fans of bones and dc. I like conor and Aldo. I don’t dislike Gustafsoni tune in for all of his fights but he’s not one of my favs.

I’d like to see Gustafson fight again before a shot. But it gets funky as if he fights rumble for instance and rumbles wins then here we go again.

I really hope dc moves up. A guy like Gustafson is a harder match up then stipe. Imo.
And I think therhave a a lot more incentive and motivation for him there.

If dc stays at lhw I would like to see a series of events where shogun ends up with a shot At dc.
Lhw is in a place where that’s not as crazy as it sounds.

Is Gus like trying to become a meme?
Or is he really this bad at trash talking

bro i lost to you but i got some shots in....so youre a bitch and running from me bro. stop dodging me bro. you barely kicked my ass last time bro

bro i lost to you but i got some shots in....so youre a bitch and running from me bro. stop dodging me bro. you barely kicked my ass last time bro

Utterly embarrassing

Back