Gus: DC Played It Safe By Picking Miocic

View attachment 354779
tenor.gif
Trying to Fight Luke Rockhold is playing it safe. Fighting Stipe is putting your life on the line.

Eh it's not wrong.. DC already beat Gus.. what does he gain fighting and possibly losing to him again? He's only lost to a drug cheat at LHW.. Losing to Gus hurts his legacy

Stipe is also probably his last fight no matter what.. and its vs the best HW of all time.. so it would be a huge boost to DCs legacy if he won.. if he loses it still doesn't really hurt him.. he's 40+ years old and moving back up a division

Fighting Stipe is putting your life on the line? GTFO here....a 5 year MMA Fighters nearly KO'd him....Cormier has fought at HW and done great.

Stop acting like Stipe is on another level or like Cormier is moving up 3 weight classes lol.
Are you talking about Ngannou? Lmao Ngannou nearly KO'd Stipe?! Lmaooooo

Ngannou was helpless and hopeless in there with stipe, standing and on the ground. He's a fly on stipe's windshield, like the rest

Well I guess its true that he has more to lose by losing to Gus than Stipe, also has more to gain by beating Stipe, also better financially. Fighting Stipe is better in almost every way tbh, a total no-brainer of a decision.

Pump, this looks pretty hilarious thread now.

Even when Gus's words were deliberately misunderstood, because he only meant by "playing it safe" that DC couldn't lose his belt vs Stipe, not that Stipe wasn't a dangerous fight. Still, Shertards laughed at him for the wrong reasons and now turned out Stipe actually was a lot easier fight for DC than Gus.

Idiots, when will you start to understand how good Gus is..

Pump, this looks pretty hilarious thread now.

Even when Gus's words were deliberately misunderstood, because he only meant by "playing it safe" that DC couldn't lose his belt vs Stipe, not that Stipe wasn't a dangerous fight. Still, Shertards laughed at him for the wrong reasons and now turned out Stipe actually was a lot easier fight for DC than Gus.

Idiots, when will you start to understand how good Gus is..

I think Gus is good but he could always move up to HW, himself, you know? He's bigger than Jones. Or he could also take a fight more than once a year.

I think Gus is good but he could always move up to HW, himself, you know? He's bigger than Jones. Or he could also take a fight more than once a year.

That is true, I would like him to move up and fight around 240lbs. Lot more interesting match ups there for him.

Im starting to dislike gus and all his whining.

He's actually a lot like Chris Weidman that way. They both come across as entitled as all hell. At least Weidman won a title and defended it. Gus is that way from putting up good fights that he lost.

Gus complains almost as much as Weidman.

Played it safe by moving up in weight to fight a clearly dominate heavyweight champion?

SbGWoOy.png

Stipe has subpar striking compared to Alex. I don't care for the golden gloves experience, look at Saki...

gus is right. he's more of a challenge than miocic

Played it safe by moving up in weight to fight a clearly dominate heavyweight champion?

No, by taking a fight where he cant lose his championship belt even if he loses, but if he happens to win he gets another belt. If you could read, you would have understood.

Back