Gus: DC Played It Safe By Picking Miocic

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
upload_2018-3-13_12-52-56.png
tenor.gif
Trying to Fight Luke Rockhold is playing it safe. Fighting Stipe is putting your life on the line.

Dc won’t feel safe after stipe knocks him out

I kinda like Gus but dude needs to focus on getting back in the cage.

It was the right fight to make given the current landscape.

Gus is just venting...

Yea. DC played it safe by choosing to fight the HW champ instead of someone he has already beaten.

Gus is right for the most part./ DC has nothing to lose fighting for the HW title (besides some brain cells if Stipe knocks him out). For DC it makes the most sense. He doesn't have to worry about losing his belt and gets a chance to be a two division champ.

Playing it safe by fighting the HW champ who is very well rounded and is more dangerous than Gus? Ok.

That makes literally zero sense, and I’m a fan of Gus.

Gus should try fighting more than once a year.

Gus is 2-2 in the past 38 months. And one of his wins is over a guy named Jan. This guy needs to put his head down and fight his way back up.

You guys are clearly misunderstanding him. He's not saying it's a safe fight. He's saying DC is playing it safe by taking this fight because it's a no lose situation.

Challenging the HW champion is playing it safe?

Gus is right for the most part./ DC has nothing to lose fighting for the HW title (besides some brain cells if Stipe knocks him out). For DC it makes the most sense. He doesn't have to worry about losing his belt and gets a chance to be a two division champ.
Exactly. It's not that hard to get what he means.

I think Sherdoggers actually WANT to misunderstand him at this point. It's bizarre.

Gus is 3-3 in his last 6 fights with 2 of his wins against people that haven't beaten anyone. He needs to stop crying and start fighting.

DC plays it safe by electing to fight a guy that he's the underdog against instead of fighting a guy he already has beaten? OKKKKKK

Yes he went safe by going against the longest reigning heavyweight champion who's looked unbeatable recently, as opposed to fighting Gus who he's already beaten

Back