Gus Davidson vs Volkman should happen

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score
Looks like DC will get his belt back and will be ready to fight again ~ March/April 2018. Meanwhile these two should fight for a n1 contender fight.

There were talks for UFC Poland but Gus was focused on getting JJ fight, since JJ is out, this fight should happen.

Gus/ Volkan
OSP/ Shogun winner or loser vs Manuwa? Let's get Shogun a TS!

0-32851

Christmas gets a glassectomy

Gus fans will argue again that Gus should just get the title shot and skip Volkan.

They want no part of Volkan.

Gus will light him up from the outside. He isnt like Misha or Manuwa who looked to clinch with him. He wont have the opportunity to land his bombs. Gus is elusive with superior boxing and footwork plus hes got a great chin anyway.

I'd like to see Volkan try to catch Gus with one of those short "No time"-punches.

I don't think he will succeed, and honestly, things could get embarrassing for him when having no other threat.

I'd like to see Volkan try to catch Gus with one of those short "No time"-punches.

I don't think he will succeed, and honestly, things could get embarrassing for him when having no other threat.
Jan was winning the stand up exchanges with Gus though

Looks like DC will get his belt back and will be ready to fight again ~ March/April 2018. Meanwhile these two should fight for a n1 contender fight.

There were talks for UFC Poland but Gus was focused on getting JJ fight, since JJ is out, this fight should happen.
Who the shit is Gus Davidson?

Gus Davidson...{<jordan}

C'mon sherdog, we can't actually treat this like a real thread now

I disagree. Give the next shot to Gus and then the winner fights Volkan. That way you don't eliminate a contender, which LHW is desperately in need of. Also gives Volkan a chance to rack up another big win and gain more attention.

Also gives Volkan a chance to rack up another big win and gain more attention.
If he loses you eliminate "a contender, which LHW is desperately in need of"

Gus & Volkan are two guys close to the TS.

Shogun/OSP/Cirkunov/Glover one of those will emerge by the end of 2018 for the TS

Back