Gunnar Nelson vs Alex "Cowboy" Oliveira

Nelson has to be one of the most overhyped prospects of the past five years. You had all the "anti-murican rassler" nerds all over his sack because he was from an obscure country, had a retarded looking fighting style, practiced KADA-tehhhhhhhhh, and had that ridiculously dumb, void expression (or lack thereof) on his face a la Fedor, that people mistake for some sort of silent humility.
So you don’t think he’s got an interesting blend of weird karate and top level submission game? You don’t think that interesting to watch win or lose?
Some people like variety and seeing different and exciting things. Get over it.
You sound like one of those lame anti fans.

Nelson has to be one of the most overhyped prospects of the past five years. You had all the "anti-murican rassler" nerds all over his sack because he was from an obscure country, had a retarded looking fighting style, practiced KADA-tehhhhhhhhh, and had that ridiculously dumb, void expression (or lack thereof) on his face a la Fedor, that people mistake for some sort of silent humility.
lmao who the fuck is this clown? people only hate on gunnar because he's associated with conor, shit is so obvious.

you'll get banned soon though, so it's whatever.

Nothing, but to the average suburban murican MMA fan, namely the JMMA/Pride/anti UFC marks, for all the reasons I just listed, Nelson was bound to be a darling amongst that pathetic crowd
"Pathetic crowd" cuz they don't like All-American MMA fighters and the American model MMA orgs follow? So just cuz someone likes a balanced representation of different nationalities and martial arts styles instead of fawning over the same copy-paste American wrestler clone automatically makes them a liberal cuck?

I really don't know. But this is an intriguing fight. Both are decent strikers and good grapplers. I expect a good show.

"Pathetic crowd" cuz they don't like All-American MMA fighters and the American model MMA orgs follow? So just cuz someone likes a balanced representation of different nationalities and martial arts styles instead of fawning over the same copy-paste American wrestler clone automatically makes them a liberal cuck?

Wrong. "Pathetic" because there's a clear resentment towards the good looking, all American white jock. A bitter, seething resentment that skews opinions on non-subjective facts amongst this crowd.

Last edited:
Honestly I really think ‘howboy’ kills him

And fast

Brazilian cowboy all day! I see a 2rnd tko

Cerrone managed to dominate and submit Oliveira in a single round. I have no doubt that Nelson can do the same.
Lol that was no domination. Oliveira can easily tko cerrone in a rematch.

lmao who the fuck is this clown? people only hate on gunnar because he's associated with conor, shit is so obvious.

you'll get banned soon though, so it's whatever.
and people like him solely because he's associated with mcgregor

Wrong. "Pathetic" because there's a clear resentment towards the good looking, all American white jock. A bitter, seething resentment that skews opinions on non-subjective facts amongst this crowd.
Good looking by American standards...standards of beauty differ all over the world. And the world is a much bigger place than the USA my friend.
"Skews opinions on non-subjective facts" A couple of things:
1. Facts are inherently objective so to say non-subjective is redundant
2. You can't have an opinion on facts. Facts are facts regardless of how people feel about them.
3. I'm guessing you're referring to "all American white jocks" as the non-subjective fact here? There's no such thing as objective fact when it comes to attractiveness. If you find All-American white jocks to be the most handsome men on the planet, all the power to you man.

But that bit about bitter seething resentment towards Americans being a reason people support fighters of other nationalities is....interesting to say the least. No one talks like that in the real world man, stop spending so much time on the internet and talking about really weird shit like this. It's not healthy.

It's a testament to just how awesome UFC 231 was that no one is talking about this fight at all. You wanna talk Just Bleed?

download__2_.0.0.jpg

Good looking by American standards...standards of beauty differ all over the world. And the world is a much bigger place than the USA my friend.
"Skews opinions on non-subjective facts" A couple of things:
1. Facts are inherently objective so to say non-subjective is redundant
2. You can't have an opinion on facts. Facts are facts regardless of how people feel about them.
3. I'm guessing you're referring to "all American white jocks" as the non-subjective fact here? There's no such thing as objective fact when it comes to attractiveness. If you find All-American white jocks to be the most handsome men on the planet, all the power to you man.

But that bit about bitter seething resentment towards Americans being a reason people support fighters of other nationalities is....interesting to say the least. No one talks like that in the real world man, stop spending so much time on the internet and talking about really weird shit like this. It's not healthy.

Lol we get it bro you love j mma. No offense but j mma fans are quite often weird ass weeb type dudes.

Mma, itself, is a fairly obscure sport. When one org from your country has a huge % of the elite fighters and airs literally dozens of quality cards every year it's kind of weird to prefer to watch some off brand mma org all the way around the world.

In summation ufc fans get laid more than j mma fans.

Back