Gunnar Nelson vs Alex Cowboy Oliveira Set for UFC 231

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good fight.

Cowboy a lil to big for Gunny is my guess

Really good addition to this card that could use one more quality fight on the PPV portion. I'll take Cowboy.

Rooting for cowboy via ko/too. Gunnar's style is annoying.

Easy win for Gunny... I would be pleasantly surprised if cowboy beat him

Gunny has better skillset, but Cowboy is more athletic. Great fight tho. I'm picking Gunny.

Damn that's a great fight. I think Cowboy takes it. But damn. This will be his 4th fight in the last 12 months.

Gunnar gets KO'ed quick...

Either Gunnar dominates via grappling, or he gets caught with his hands and pants down and KTFO'd.

Gunni by sub or Brazilian Cowboy by TKO.

Dis ones gonna be a burner.

yea true . I think Gunnar`s standup is under rated though. Either way I see Gunnar dominating this fight

If Gunnar does not get the fight to the ground, Cowboy starches his ass. Cowboy is a much better striker than Gunnar, regardless if you think his stand up is under rated.

Keep in mind Gunnar has not fought in almost 1.5 years. Cowboy has 4 fights in almost the same time span.

Gunnar lost to Story and Maia, he was always overrated and also is constantly injured. Easy win for cowboy.

ecda62f64829e1ad0039a385cb1671c4.jpg

I got gunnar. I think he's better everywhere.

If Gunner can't get this fight to the ground post haste then he'll be eating knees and elbows. Cowboy has serious killer instinct and isn't afraid of fighting dirty from time to time. He's my pick to win.

Gunnar lost to Story and Maia, he was always overrated and also is constantly injured. Easy win for cowboy.

ecda62f64829e1ad0039a385cb1671c4.jpg

To be fair, if Brazilian cowboy fought that Maia, he would have been strangled.

Back