Gunnar Nelson Highlight - Viking Blood

I understand grappling well enough to know Gunnar Nelson can't hold a candle to Demian Maia, the future 170 lb Champ.
Demian maia Is a 4th degree BJJ black belt and an ADCC champ. You don't know what this means, clearly.

Gunnar tested himself against Maia on the ground. And failed. He's still young, Improving. Things change with time. He has a ridiculous amount of potential though. If he pulls It all together, I could definitely see him being the champ one day. I don't know that he's ready for such a thing yet though. I believe he holds a unique mentality / mindset. One which is very commonly found amongst champions. I suppose that's the biggest contributing factor In me believing Gunnar may be champ one day.

It's all very speculative though. I don't say anything In absolute terms. This Isn't the most serious thread I've ever made.

Anything can happen. He's definitely someone to watch out for though.

When did i say he will be a champion ? Im simply pointing out your retarded claim that a guy is white belt because he loss to demian maia.
I'm sorry ... I figured with the context of Maia being in the sentence it would have clarified I did not actually take him to be a literal white belt. I am in fact aware he is a jiu jitsu prodigy and a wunderkind grappler. See how "the guy's a white belt!" might be interpreted as a joke? I'm sorry if you don't understand. I am bro.

Gunnar-Nelson-The-Main-Event_498853_OpenGraphImage.png

Do not argue with Mescaline Dreams ... he's an idiot. Just trust me.
ah this guy, lmfao

hating on all my drunk threads, doesn't give any reason why or argue his point..

lmfao

go do some jiu jitsu kid

settle ur angry egotistical ass

Back