MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Boom

Better Recognize kids

This is your future 170 pound champ

Last edited:
Stopped watching after about 3 seconds. The music made my ears bleed.

tumblr_ncz6z3dLuC1qaa8d1o2_250.gif

usa-today-8993965.0.jpg

Rick story is very underrated. I'd say gunnar fought him a bit too soon.

If you have any experience in grappling / bjj you are very Impressed with the way gunnar fought against maia. Could definitely see that fight going differently In the future.

If you have any experience in grappling / bjj you are very Impressed with the way gunnar fought against maia. Could definitely see that fight going differently In the future.
Why did Rick Story wear Demien Maia's shorts? and look just like Maia?

Spoiler... Thats Maia.

And I agree that Story is underrated... He's a dream crusher though. He beats guys he isn't supposed to, and then loses fights that prevent him from being a contender.

Gunnar doesn't have the fire in his belly. Talented, but not champion material.

Watch Maia vs Gunnar. The guy's a white belt! Champ? No.
This is probably one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen. You've never trained grappling or BJJ In your life to make a statement like this.

Maia Is a 4th degree bjj black belt and ADCC champ. He's been one of the best grapplers on the planet for years. If anything, Gunnar being able to hang with him on the ground as he did was very Impressive.

This is probably one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen. You've never trained grappling or BJJ In your life to make a statement like this.

Maia Is a 4th degree bjj black belt and ADCC champ. He's been one of the best grapplers on the planet for years. If anything, Gunnar being able to hang with him on the ground as he did was very Impressive.
Right ... so while The Professor is in the division cool your jets on the "jiu jitsu" prodigy until Maia's gone. Gunnar isn't skipping him in line. Maia beat him 30-25. Sorry Pal.

Right ... so while the Professor is in the division cool you jets on the "jiu jitsu" prodigy until Maia's gone. Gunnar ain't skipping him in line. Sorry Pal.
Just throwing It out there bro. Doesn't mean It's gonna happen right away. He's got time to improve and fight whoever while the division settles

Gunnar is white belt because he got destroyed on the ground by fucking Maia ?

That's something only white belt bum would say.. oh wait
Matt Brown showed better grappling against Maia. Is he going to be Champ too? I'm sorry but you need to beat somebody better than a Versace model to get me screaming champion. Maia made him look like a white belt ... not debatable. Maia is the Champ without a crown.

Last edited:
Matt Brown showed better grappling against Maia. Is he going to be Champ too? I'm sorry but you need to beat somebody better than a Versace model to get me screaming champion.

When did i say he will be a champion ? Im simply pointing out your retarded claim that a guy is white belt because he loss to demian maia.

Matt Brown showed better grappling against Maia. Is he going to be Champ too? I'm sorry but you need to beat somebody better than a Versace model to get me screaming champion.
No he did not.

You really don't understand grappling well enough to be making these kind of statements

So you see Maia finishing him next time? Or are you talking about like ten years from now when Maia is 50?

wasn't that fight a 30-25 for maia? I'm a big Gunnar fan, but that was the most thorough grappling beat down I've ever seen in the UFC.

I understand grappling well enough to know Gunnar Nelson can't hold a candle to Demian Maia, the future 170 lb Champ.
Do not argue with Mescaline Dreams ... he's an idiot. Just trust me.

Back