Gunnar Nelson: 'For The Next McGregor vs. Khabib Camp, I'll be There'

And now you just sound defensive, triggered, mad, & exposed go sit your fake ass down...
It's embarrassing that you've been watching MMA as long as you have and know this little. Truly.

and that wouldn't be a big deal

if you didn't ACT like you actually understood things you know nothing about, like grappling.

Dean should have absolutely taken a point for that knee. It was 100% intentional. McGregor knew damn well that Khabib was grounded and he threw a knee to the face anyway. There was no gray area there whatsoever. It was cheap as fuck and McGregor knew exactly what he was doing. That was some despicable shit right there.

Fully agreed ^^^, but what's a girl to do when she finds herself on her back but resort to their sexual defense training class, instead of his SBG training...

I'm not defensive, triggered, or mad. I'm perfectly chill.

I was honestly just trying to objectively discuss some of the things you said. Clearly that isn't possible with someone like you though.

I'm Interested In the truth and I will absolutely call out someone without any actual knowledge on the game spouting off nonsense.

If that's case then move the f*k already and enough with your defensive unmescaline whining.

It's embarrassing that you've been watching MMA as long as you have and know this little. Truly.

and that wouldn't be a big deal

if you didn't ACT like you actually understood things you know nothing about, like grappling.

giphy.webp
Oh God please...

Isnt danis supposed to be super amazing at bjj?

/whatever

Gunnar Nelson can't even get a win streak against #10 ranked guys. He's a failed prospect.

Demian Maia is a lot bigger than Marcelo Garcia too, but Marcelo twists Maia into knots when they roll. I don’t think it’s a size thing, there are just levels to the game.

I’m sure Gunnar learned a lot from that experience though, and his ground game will benefit a lot from it in the long run.
I agree with you about the levels and like I said I still think Maia would win if they were the same weight. However there were times when it was clear that Maia was able to use his strength and weight advantage.

Back