Gunnar getting starched means McGregor next?

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
After Gunni got exposed who btw learned everything from McGregor, I believe McGregor is next. People figured out their boxing. Gunni and Conor both have glass chins think about it. Connor got cracked vs Nate diaz (LOL) and floyd will trash him so his jaw will be shot. Conor said he looks up to Chuck Liddell the most and wants to be like him. A part of that is losing fights with a shot chin.

God damn people are stupid in this forum

Keg stands are all fun and games until you hit this point .

Gunnar was overrated because he was linked to Conor. Conor has already proven himself to be more than legit. He will, however, get murked if he faces Khabib or Ferguson next.

I was never impressed with Gunnar on the feet anyway. Still say to this day Jorge Santiago beat him

Gunnar got starched by Maia the same night Conor flattened Aldo in 13 seconds. Not sure how teammates performances determine the outcome of other teammates fights. No wonder you're a white belt

Damn. A new low is reached. Unbelievable.

Gunni got worked by Maia the same night Conor knocked out Aldo.

So i doubt this will have any effect on Conor.

That being said, Conor is most likely getting KO'd, but only because he lacks boxing skill.

Every single day MMA forums all over the internet prove the majority of MMA fans are fucking morons.

he was one of the first to do it

Gunnar was overrated because he was linked to Conor. Conor has already proven himself to be more than legit. He will, however, get murked if he faces Khabib or Ferguson next.

Gunnar was an elite grappler submitting heavyweight black belts at the ADCCs open-weights as a Welterweight that walks around 175lbs. He got his black belt under Renzo Gracie after only 2 or 3 years he was like 21....He also was a multiple time karate champion in Iceland, a black belt in Goju Ryo.

Gunnar was like 23/24 when the UFC signed him, he was undefeated and one of the top prospects in all of MMA...Oh yeah, and he was in the UFC before Conor. As a matter or fact, a lot of people think Conor learned a lot of his striking style from Gunnar, the heavy influence of karate in Conor's game has been linked back to training in Iceland at the Nelson's karate dojo.

So yeah....Gunnar's UFC career has went alright but relative to his hype he has disappointed. Hopefully Gunnar considers a drop to Lightweight, he's too small.

Yes, sadly. Like you said, Connar taught Gunnar all he knows. Like father like son

I don't see how he's overrated. Not a lot of people saying he's the future champ or anything. He still has the second best ground game of his division and can put strikers on their asses standing up.

I don't see how he's overrated. Not a lot of people saying he's the future champ or anything. He still has the second best ground game of his division and can put strikers on their asses standing up.

I have seen tons of Conor nuthuggers proclaiming Gunnar to be the next champ and not a champ in the sense that he would be champ one day but somebody who is ready to run through everybody straight to top. But of course you won't see them any time soon since Gunnar got KTFO by an absolute nobody.

After Gunni got exposed who btw learned everything from McGregor, I believe McGregor is next. People figured out their boxing. Gunni and Conor both have glass chins think about it. Connor got cracked vs Nate diaz (LOL) and floyd will trash him so his jaw will be shot. Conor said he looks up to Chuck Liddell the most and wants to be like him. A part of that is losing fights with a shot chin.
Floyd KO anyone lol, just like construction workers try bring walls down with glass vases.

That's exactly how i read it TS. Any tips on the lottery numbers tonight?

Back