Gunman Arrested at Phoenix Comicon Wanted to Kill Green Power Ranger

Glad he's ok. I like his advice of "if you see something, say something." Too bad the left has put such a stigma around doing that.

I didn't really care for the green ranger either....but fuck

{<doc}

Dafuq wrong wit people?

On a positive note, that Rayko Dig chick is hot!

rayko-dig.jpg

would've been badass if Jason morphed and kicked his ass.

also he saw himself as punisher? he should have said jubba the hut instead.

Guy probably has schizophrenia or something of the sort. Apparently thought he was the punisher. I've dealt with people that had serious mental conditions, one of them thought she was an angel and another talked to aliens through head phones.

The mind can make you do crazy shit.

We have posters who talk to God.

This is why we can't have nice things anymore.

Thank God nothing happened to Jason David Frank or anyone else involved at comic con.

repulsa-7.gif

Phoenix was spared IMO.

Someone failed the reality check.

And that was me, green ranger would had fucked up with the guy.

where was Dragonzord through all this? You want pistol play, don't just run up on the unarmed. Dragonzord would've busted back.

Only disturbing thing about this story is that it happened outside of Florida.

Crazy people have crazy reasons. I wanted to know his. Did he feel slighted by him? Did he think he was illuminati?

I don't understand why it would matter. Isn't trying to make sense of a crazy persons motivations a bit crazy itself. Or maybe you're crazy yourself..

The nutjob gunman that was arrested claimed to be the Punisher. Jason David Frank poses with the "real" Punisher Jon Bernthal. Also, nice to see Mike Goldberg bounce back after being let go from the UFC.

18767844_10154702696501687_7539180198942089018_n.jpg

He was lucky the cops shown up or else JDF would have spin kicked his ass to oblivion

Pfft. Wtf is JDF/green ranger gonna do to The Punisher? I'll tell you what'd he'd do - fookin nootin! he'd do fookin nootin!

Back