Gun to the head, do you think GSP has ever done PEDs?

Just look at GSP lol. He's fucking yoked
Sorry, my brother did actual bodybuilding for a very long time and GSP is 100% possible naturally, my brother reads the crap you guys say and laughs at how ignorant you all are.

The fact you brought up HGH gut is like holding a sign saying "I'm ignorant but I am going to talk anyways".

Sorry, my brother did actual bodybuilding for a very long time and GSP is 100% possible naturally, my brother reads the crap you guys say and laughs at how ignorant you all are.

The fact you brought up HGH gut is like holding a sign saying "I'm ignorant but I am going to talk anyways".
True story

Im his brother

He doesn't do it to compete in the Olympics, he does it for the workout.

He did wrestle in high school iirc. And as I already proved anyone saying GSP has an HGH gut is automatically ignorant, because it's 100% impossible as I already proved.

They praised Penn for doing VADA and how great him and VADA were. Then GSP does it and VADA is trash and only used by cheaters like GSP.

Hypocritical fools, best way to describe GSP haters.
Dude he was so much stronger and better than his competition, you've gotta be an idiot to think that dude is clean.

Hes not even good with it. Super boring and can't finish his breakfast.

True story

Im his brother
Lies. Doesn't have to be a true story as it's not the source of why GSP can't have an HGH gut, I already factually destroyed that argument. 100% impossible. Anyone linking GSP to an HGH gut is automatically outed as ignorant.

LOL.

I'm sitting here admitting everyone does it.. and you're gonna say GSP doesn't?

Dude he's like the WW Yoel Romero. Weather he does anymore, that guy has for sure juiced.

Go look at body builders from the early 1900s. That's what you look like without roids.

Dude he was so much stronger and better than his competition, you've gotta be an idiot to think that dude is clean.

Hes not even good with it. Super boring and can't finish his breakfast.
I don't care what you think, his physique never really changed, he was not big, did not cut a lot of weight, he displayed none of the signs of PED abuse other than being good. If your only argument is the dude is so great I can't believe he is natural then we both agree he is the MMA GOAT.

You have yet to give a single argument to the contrary.

LOL.

I'm sitting here admitting everyone does it.. and you're gonna say GSP doesn't?

Dude he's like the WW Yoel Romero. Weather he does anymore, that guy has for sure juiced.

Go look at body builders from the early 1900s. That's what you look like without roids.
It's easy to admit everyone does it, that makes it ok for people like Silva who got caught and puts him on the same field as GSP who never was.

They all juice, or juiced at some point imo... Even Mark Hunt

I'm sure to the naked eye his "gymnastics" look impressive. I competed and was on the local team for gymnastics for years as a kid. He is not talented at gym at all. Most people see a flip and are blown away, I've seen him on the rings too and it's just compete amateur shit

I give his flips a pass because he does them after 5 rounds of mma, which is crazy.. but he isn't a good gymnast.

The fact that he has zero wrestling credentials and just owned everyone with his strength is suspicious. That Hgh gut

people bashed Penn but him and Diaz didn't make those accusations for no reason. Gsp was a huge cheat

It's not about weather he is talented at gymnastics, it's about the lengths he's willing to go to put his body outside its comfort zone constantly. When guys like Diaz are getting drunk at night clubs every night he always pushing himself to get better as an athlete.

If you think he owned everyone with just strength and not with thousands of hours of practice + strength you obviously don't know much about grappling.

BJ Penn owned much more experienced black belts after a few years of training lol. His meteoric rise in BJJ is the stuff of legend. It's literally why they called him The Prodigy.

AGAIN you're not willing to give GSP the same benefit of the doubt you give to fighters you don't hate... You're so biased dude just admit it.

I don't care what you think, his physique never really changed, he was not big, did not cut a lot of weight, he displayed none of the signs of PED abuse other than being good. If your only argument is the dude is so great I can't believe he is natural then we both agree he is the MMA GOAT.

You have yet to give a single argument to the contrary.
I think he juiced... that's all.

I also think everyone he fought did too, so I don't blame him

but Goat? gtfo. His title defenses were horrible, you couldn't pay me to watch those fights again.

It's not about weather he is talented at gymnastics, it's about the lengths he's willing to go to put his body outside its comfort zone constantly. I'm sure your kiddy gymnastics puts GSP to shame lol.

If you think he owned everyone with just strength and not with thousands of hours of practice + strength you obviously don't know much about grappling.

BJ Penn owned much more experienced black belts after a few years of training lol. His meteoric rise in BJJ is the stuff of legend. It's literally why they called him The Prodigy.

AGAIN you're not willing to give GSP the same benefit of the doubt you give to fighters you don't hate... You're so biased dude just admit it.
Dude lol he outweighed Penn by 30 fucking pounds come fight night and he covered himself in Vaseline to negate Penns Bjj

wtf lol. Same as Jones, that camp fucking is scum. Congrats you won 10 of the most boring fights in history in a row

Dude lol he outweighed Penn by 30 fucking pounds come fight night and he covered himself in Vaseline to negate Penns Bjj

wtf lol. Same as Jones, that camp fucking is scum. Congrats you won 10 of the most boring fights in history in a row
You are so ignorant it's not even funny. GSP was about 180 when he fought Penn, Penn probably outweighed him. Everything you say is just wrong.

You are so ignorant it's not even funny. GSP was about 180 when he fought Penn, Penn probably outweighed him. Everything you say is just wrong.
Penn outweighed Gsp?

And I'm ignorant?

Penn is fighting at 145 and GSP is fighting at 185

I'm done. Thats 40 fucking pounds difference. And it's Gsps best win

GSP even got a 4-year lay off to get rid of USADA and juice to improve himself and his chances against the better new competition that were emerging when he left menacing his reign; much like Overeem who left US and went back to Japan for some time and then came back again to US as Übereem.

Penn outweighed Gsp?

And I'm ignorant?

I'm done. Thats 40 fucking pounds difference. And it's Gsps best win
You never saw hughes gsp 2

You were to busy sucking knob that night.

Penn outweighed Gap?

And I'm ignorant?

I'm done
Yes, you are ignorant, and yes you are done. Penn was coming from a LHW fight where he weighed 191 for their first fight. For the second fight GSP was walking around about 180 which is less than what Penn walked around when he fought at LW. GSP was previously walking around in the 170s and weighed in at 167 for a TITLE fight.

GSP was fighting at 170, Penn at LHW .. facts, you are ignorant.

Back