Gun controllers- please share what laws/wordings you would like to see for effective legislation

1. Ban on all assault capable rifles(upgrade capability, tactical features for offensive use)

2. 5 round magazine limit

3. Buy back of all magazines over 5 rounds

4. If you are later found to be in possession of illegal magazines, very harsh penalties

5. Gun storage protocols

6. National Gun Registry

7. Gun and ammo tracking software that looks for aberrations in purchasing

8. 5 gun limit per adult(no confiscation, buyback and harsh penalties if noncompliance is discovered down the road)

9. Federal background check with no loopholes of any kind

10. Private resale of firearms, ammo, magazines illegal

1. OK. Now explain how this saves a life.

2. There are 300 million guns in this country. How many 10, 20, and 30 round magazines do you think there are?

3. Sounds expensive. Are you sure you wouldn't rather build roads and schools?

4. Well, we would certainly need more prisons then, because you probably just made criminals of 10's of millions of law abiding citizens who would refuse to comply.

5. OK, if someone gets injured or dies, and the gun was left unsecured, I can agree that should be a crime, if it isn't already.

6. How does a national gun registry stop shootings?

7. I'm guessing this is reliant on a registry.

8. How does this stop a shooting?

9. That is very vague.

10. This would be struck down by the courts as unconstitutional.

I think they'll aprove it after my resubmission, I had to give a huge explanation as to why I need a 2nd airrifle and why my current one cant do what the new rifle can

The most ridicules part of it all is they approved my license for a 308 and 223 several months ago and approved my permit for a 12g and 22wmr that I lodged at the same time as the airrifle, wheres the logic?

Glad to hear it. It's funny how much of a hodge podge the laws and their enforcement still are, despite the supposed "National Firearms Agreement".

Back