Guilty pleasures

tumblr_op63m2b9ks1sfpwlbo1_400.gif

<{1-69}>

i draw ponies
i made that up, i just didnt want to be left out

im such an asshole

I've been listening to a lot of hipster/indie/folk music over the last few months

I'd legit sneer at people who listened to that shit before, but now ... shit's bringing tears to my eyes

What do you mean by extreme music? We talking ‘Unsane’ and ‘KEN Mode’ here or some death metal Cookie Monster bullshit?

Anything, if it's sincere in its production.

The first concert I ever went to was a Nickelback concert who I did enjoy. I normally lie and go with my second which was Green Day.

Vampire Diaries (Season 1-3) is a great show. Worth watching even if you're single.

But, after that, it becomes 'Meh' for seasons 4&5, to absolute shit for the rest of the show.

Watch seasons 1-3, then read a summary for each season and realise its best to stop after the 3rd season.

Yep. Great show in those years. I will add:

Buffy
Angel
And um, er.....Dawson’s Creek

Say Yes to the Dress

:oops:

I guess I have a high heel fetish as I like seeing an attractive girl wear them.
Also a minor foot fetish maybe.

Pretty much all the music I listen to by myself. I like indie folk music like Lord Huron, Father John Misty. and Indie bands with female singers like Tennis and Sylvan Esso. And then just shit none of my friends have ever heard of like Minus the Bear or This Town Needs Guns.

Anna Kendricks. I just find her adorable and her boobs looked really big in A Simple Favor
Wristlocks from anywhere and straight ankle locks from open guard.

Nothing guilty about listening to good indie. Father john misty is great live fyi. Tennis is great too

Back