Guild Wars 2

phunky

Standing above all others
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone here playing this? I bought it when it was released, played for few months and stopped.

Now i'm coming back, contacted support to retrieve my account since i forgot login info. lol

EU btw

Played it a while ago and have a maxed toon. Don't know what's changed or how much better it's gotten. Kinda basic MMORPG IMO.
Playing Elder Scrolls Online now and loving it.

Played it a while ago and have a maxed toon. Don't know what's changed or how much better it's gotten. Kinda basic MMORPG IMO.
Playing Elder Scrolls Online now and loving it.

ESO pvp = life

I used to be active before. Mained a warrior on EU but i havent been logged in for a while, just reached a point where im not enjoying it as much(played since early release).
But id say its the one mmo i enjoyed the most of all the ones out now.

Got it when it was released. Great game world and the random events system sets it apart from other MMOs. The class system is pretty limited though, with much of the abilities and animations being underwhelming or simply looking shit.

I think it's one of the more populated MMOs too, so you never feel alone like in many other games.

Does anyone on here play this atm?

Just got my computer all built and set up over the weekend, trying to get this game but I'm having troubles. I already bought the game and downloaded it but when I try to log in it says I need to click a confirmation email to confirm my account but they never send me the email.

I've been trying for two days, I've submitted support tickets and clicked the resend email button on the website about a hundred times and still nothing.

Going to call them tomorrow, hopefully I can get this all settled.

Does anyone on here play this atm?

Just got my computer all built and set up over the weekend, trying to get this game but I'm having troubles. I already bought the game and downloaded it but when I try to log in it says I need to click a confirmation email to confirm my account but they never send me the email.

I've been trying for two days, I've submitted support tickets and clicked the resend email button on the website about a hundred times and still nothing.

Going to call them tomorrow, hopefully I can get this all settled.
i play it time to time, not as much as i used to but ask away if there is anything you wanna know

hope you get that sorted

i play it time to time, not as much as i used to but ask away if there is anything you wanna know

hope you get that sorted

Will do, appreciate it.

I'm calling them as soon as I leave work here at 7 lol I've had enough of their online support staff BS

playing it for the last couple months but the game is so much a freakin gindfest you need to grind for ascended gears A LOT. If you want to craft it you will need 100 different materiials etc

Back