Guide to Actionzone Muay Thai Shop Bangkok

She apologised it was a typo.

twins/boons 14oz 1350฿ ,fairtex 1620฿

Fairtex gym bag 1350฿

Just got a pair of bgv 1 retro limited from there.... most surprisingly is the price!!!! 1680 baht !!!

Guys I've been to Bangkok many times and I always pick up a pair of gloves when I'm there either 10-12 Oz for hitting the pads or 14-16 for sparring. I've also stocked up over the years on everything from Thai pads, heavy ropes, wraps, groin guards, shin pads you name it.

I'm not dedicated to any one particular brand, and Action Zone offers the chance to try, feel and compare several different brands to ensure you get the ideal fit, shape, size for your body. In recent years they have begun selling some house branded gear (e.g. Trunks) that are very good quality and a bargain (under $10USD).

I've been to just about every store out there, and on my last trip I even made the journey out to the Boon store just to be certain I had covered all my bases. I was actually really disappointed in the Boon store, obviously being limited to only Boon equipment you don't get the chance to compare brands... But having used lots of Fairtex/Twins/Topking gear over the years I felt that the Boon equipment is simply inferior to all those brands. Plus the prices were higher across the board. I went all that way and didn't buy one thing!

Anyway... I'll be back at Action Zone in a few weeks, as many on this thread have stated the service is excellent and if you buy a stack of gear they will often apply a small discount but I must emphasise the word "small" these guys offer the best gear at the best price so don't expect too much more to be taken off the price.

Action Zone
78 ถนน พระราม 1 Rong Muang, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
http://goo.gl/maps/CnGJo

Happy training.

Hi, I understand that Action Zone is THE go to place for great deals on gear (and the sheer variety as well I suppose). Can someone please guide me for Pattaya? I mean I don't expect Action Zone kind of deals but I will settle for any place that doesn't rip tourists off. The kind of place where locals buy their gear.

Can someone please help?

Hi, I understand that Action Zone is THE go to place for great deals on gear (and the sheer variety as well I suppose). Can someone please guide me for Pattaya? I mean I don't expect Action Zone kind of deals but I will settle for any place that doesn't rip tourists off. The kind of place where locals buy their gear.

Can someone please help?

Florida Boxing Equipment is probably your best bet within Pattaya city limits.
Moo 10 2nd Road Pattaya Bang Lamung Central Pattaya Pattaya 20150

No matter what, don't buy at Mike Department Store (either one) -- it's the same prices that you'll pay in the United States minus the shipping.

Actually, I recommend you avoid Pattaya altogether. The place is gross. :icon_conf

Can someone please help?

Florida Boxing Equipment is probably your best bet within Pattaya city limits.
Moo 10 2nd Road Pattaya Bang Lamung Central Pattaya Pattaya 20150

No matter what, don't buy at Mike Department Store (either one) -- it's the same prices that you'll pay in the United States minus the shipping.

Actually, I recommend you avoid Pattaya altogether. The place is gross. :icon_conf

Thanks for the reply. The trouble is, my friend is in Pattaya and flying out from there to Malaysia.

Can anyone tell me if the Windy shop in Pattaya is any good, or just a tourist trap?

Hey guys,

For those of you who have been to Action Zone, would you know if they sell 16 oz INTER gloves there? If they do, roughly how much do they go for in Baht?

I trained with a guy that went to Thailand all the time for business, he always came back with tons of INTER stuff he'd sell us $35/pair, but he seems to have fallen off the face of the earth.

Hey guys,

For those of you who have been to Action Zone, would you know if they sell 16 oz INTER gloves there? If they do, roughly how much do they go for in Baht?

I trained with a guy that went to Thailand all the time for business, he always came back with tons of INTER stuff he'd sell us $35/pair, but he seems to have fallen off the face of the earth.

I've seen inter in some country gyms, but never in any shops.

Thanks Ryukyu for your reply

Pardon me for getting off topic a but. This is the address on INTER's facebook page. I'm not sure if it is a shop, or a factory, or the guy's personal home address.

535/51 Soi Krasemsook Pracharajbumpen Road. Huay Kwang
Bangkok, Thailand 10310

If anyone is familiar with the area, please let me know. Thanks

Inter is the worst man, the inside of their gloves turns to powder

Thanks Ryukyu for your reply

Pardon me for getting off topic a but. This is the address on INTER's facebook page. I'm not sure if it is a shop, or a factory, or the guy's personal home address.

535/51 Soi Krasemsook Pracharajbumpen Road. Huay Kwang
Bangkok, Thailand 10310

If anyone is familiar with the area, please let me know. Thanks

The factory, but they don't sell from there. I contacted them about placing a bulk order a few years ago. They quoted me prices as high as the twins shop. Fuck that. Second tier equipment at farang prices...

Here is a easy guide to get to the Actionzone Muay Thai shop in Bangkok.

It is owned by a very nice lady who offers honest prices for authentic equipment. She speaks english very well, so call ahead if you want to check the inventory. They open at 9am sharp. I think the best deal in the whole shop are the ankle supports. They are only 90 baht for freesize Nationman :)

ThaiActionZone.com

78 Rama 1 Road
Rongmuang Patumwan
Bangkok 10330

map-thaiactionzone.jpg

Hop on the BST Skytrain and take it to National Stadium.

bebae16f.jpg

Take exit 2 towards National Stadium.

eebed705.jpg

Walk past the National Stadium on your left.

35c0118c.jpg

Continue walking about 1 km (maybe less)
The first left after National Stadium has a FBT shop that is worth a look.

There are a few Muay Thai shops in this area, but they will rip you off with inflated prices. Just wait until you get to Actionzone.

3f2eb68a.jpg

website is down, any new website or perhaps an email to contact?

[Hi, does action zone sell other brands besides the ones they have on their website? by any chances do they sell venum shorts and apparel, bjj gis?

thank you

Back