AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
Yeeeeeeeeeeeah!!!

zuluzinho1.jpg

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/53291-imortal-fc-9

8 years passed

He worked as a private driver (imagine him sitting in a limo) all these years!

Made 6 children!

And now he's back to get knocked out better than ever!

P.S. Rei Zulu is still alive as well
zulu4.jpg

Finally, all the unanswered questions that were never asked will continue to not exist.

If I were him I would go to KSW, Rizin or some org that do freakshows. He can make some money there.

If I were him I would go to KSW, Rizin or some org that do freakshows. He can make some money there.

I don't think he has a manager...or any person around him that is able to seal any business deal, for instance

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

edit: directed toward immortal fc. not the jabba the hutt larping as a fighter.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

edit: directed toward immortal fc. not the jabba the hutt larping as a fighter.

Well, I think it's going to be their biggest event ever. They have no one even slightly significant in their roster...even by Brazil standards.

I don't think he has a manager...or any person around him that is able to seal any business deal, for instance
Well this is a test run for Zulu, he stated in an interview with MMAFighting he wants to fight for Rizin. I would believe Rizin would match him up with the "Great Sandstorm" Sumo they signed in May. His mma debut will be Sept 30th at Rizin.13.

He´s actually not supposed to fight any more...

IIRC, he has some disease in the legs or something...

Rematch with Fayder so I can see a mass suicide when Sulu wins.

Guy could move for a man his size. He should fight Aori Gele.

Back