Guess who is pregnant? Congrats! - It's Julianna Pena

"Julian Pena was genetically engineered to kick men in the balls" - Megan Olivi

Good for her, she's been quiet since her loss to #MyGirl, seems like her career could really be winding down now unfortunately, she'll be out for a decent while due to this. Though she's only 28 so we may see her again in a few years.

wtf i know that DNB reporter wannabe didn't say that shit. benavidez needs to kick her in the balls so she knows the score and doesn't say dumb retardery like that

although it's kind of hot too i won't lie

good, don't have to hear anymore of her bullshit for awhile.

so glad valentina shut her up.

Pity the fool who knocked up that dumb broad

"I totally feel that way and rightfully so," Peña told FOX Sports. "Anything a man can do, a woman can do better. That’s the way that it should be. Because there isn’t as many females as there are male fighters. It’s a rare commodity. It’s still a rare thing because not as many females are doing it as much as males. It’s not very common for girls to be getting in there and doing fist fights.

In my opinion, women rule the world. We are the neck and we make the head turn," Peña said. "I feel like that’s the way that it should be and I feel like, if anything, we deserve to get paid 10 times more than the men. Sorry to say, but that’s just me being a female and me also wanting more money.

You look at the business aspect of things and the business world and women that do 10 times the work get paid less than a man. That’s not right."
is this true? sigh just when I though....wait I'm a man I can't have thoughs.

I can’t see how this was planned, considering she’s right in the middle of her competitive career.
Or the even more obvious fact that no dude would ever knock up that chicken headed bitch on purpose. LOL

Was gonna say Big Country...

ka4spf.jpg

Everyone is saying congrats like its hard to do and im over here thinking... IDIOT.
You are a moron...Keep your disgusting thought for yourself, a kid should always be welcomed by environment!

I couldn't find a recent photo she mostly shows him in her Instagram story I think he is a doctor

That would make sense

Her sister is a professional type that does newscasting locally in the city

Gracie-Chris-web-33.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if she settles down and ends up doing something like that....she can still kick guys balls in the artisan coffeehouse or bookstore

Last edited:
Man, the WBW division is the drizzling shits.

Rousey's off to WWE.
Tate's retired.
Zingano's been out for 1.5 years and is doing post-fight interviews.
Pena's preggers.
Shevchenko's down to 125.
Holm's moving up to 145.

It's a real sad state of affairs when 9-5 Pennington, who will not have fought in over a year, is next in line for a title shot by default.

Back