International Guess what Macron is signing today ? (UN Migration Pact)

Muslims and Africans will inherit the earth without a shot being fired. Whilst women and beta men of the west defend them to the death.

That's probably a better scenario then how the Christians and Europeans inherited the earth. They fired every shot possible.

Funny how none of the pro compact politicians even entertained the idea of letting the people vote on this. Wonder why.

Yeah, to me it's also amazing how Belgian PM was willing to risk the fall of the government, which would block the country for a year, just so he could sign this allegedly non-binding migration pact.

Why do so many wish to flee to Europe? What us it about that place that made it better than other places?

young commies protesting right now in paris, they are making pro Mao graffiti wtf

Why do so many wish to flee to Europe? What us it about that place that made it better than other places?

Welfare states with very high level social safety nets. Healthcare and living standard. Not much vetting.

Yeah, to me it's also amazing how Belgian PM was willing to risk the fall of the government, which would block the country for a year, just so he could sign this allegedly non-binding migration pact.

Must virtue signal at all cost

giphy.gif

The UK is also signing up despite widespread objections. There was an official petition that received over 100,000 signatures meaning that the issue is supposed to be debated in parliament, but that was simply dismissed out of hand.

We already average around 300,000 migrants each year ffs but clearly that isn't enough. There is some serious trouble ahead.

im hearing Maybot has signed us up , under the cover of a media blackout.
She met with Merkel today and we all know what that means. One stroke of a pen to surrender to unchecked globalism.

We have been seeing the effects of what this does in other countries for several years now, yet they still keep pushing this agenda in more and more countries. Every countries citizens end up fed up with the behavior of the migrants.

Germany claims they wanted to bring in migrants to supplement their declining population, ect ect

What is the end game here? What exactly are they trying to accomplish aside from getting paid to take the migrants?

It can’t be that are trying to help anyone out of the goodness of their heart. It almost seems like a breeding/assimilation strategy

You should use live ammo against these violent migrant young men attacking police and the border fences.

Absolutely. I'll pay for the bullets to protect our border but I don't want to give my hard earned cash away so some fake refugee can come in and get free room and board and have some cash to go shopping. If I refuse to pay taxes, armed men will come and take me away against my will.

What the hell is the military for if it isn't to protect the borders? I'm very much against attacking another country, but I'm 100% for protecting mine. I don't want to see people die, but people crossing the border illegally needs to be stopped, by any means necessary.

Also, France needs to get the guillotines out again.

Honestly you guys need to riot til he's gone. Don't elect any fool who'll sign that

Is keeping traditional demographics intact including keeping Muslims and other immigrants in ghettos and marginalizing them to the point of being second class citizens? Because that's a major source of the strife currently afflicting France, in particular.
Maybe stop being awful and integrate properly? it's not hard, I've done it

We have been seeing the effects of what this does in other countries for several years now, yet they still keep pushing this agenda in more and more countries. Every countries citizens end up fed up with the behavior of the migrants.

Germany claims they wanted to bring in migrants to supplement their declining population, ect ect

What is the end game here? What exactly are they trying to accomplish aside from getting paid to take the migrants?

It can’t be that are trying to help anyone out of the goodness of their heart. It almost seems like a breeding/assimilation strategy

I think the goal is to create animosity until that turns into fighting/war.

"Peace keepers" will be needed and will further strengthen the stranglehold which government/corporate world currently has. This will eventually weaken those opposed until they are jailed and give up as the see opposing is futile. Then, the cultural hegemony will be established and full control will be established. Basically, I feel the goal is to ensure that a very few have even more control over the great majority.

We were also told that all these migrants would pay for our retirements. Which was another lie as retirement ages across Europe are rising and will continue to rise, along with pension plans being decimated where many people simply can't afford to have one and the finances for state pensions already plundered and emptied. If you're a young person in Europe now and your not in top percentile of earners, then you will likely never own your own home, won't be able to save for your retirement and will be working until the day you drop dead. Probably in a job where your wages, working conditions and hard fought rights continue to get eroded away year on year, while your taxes, strain on the public services you use and cost of living keep rising. But the migrants who keep arriving from Africa and the Middle East don't care about stuff like this or really complain because things could get about a thousand times worse and it will still be a vast improvement on where they came from.

But don't worry guys, this UN Migration Pact is not legally binding and doesn't really mean anything. I mean they have gone to the trouble of drawing it up, arranging meetings with World leaders to get it signed and are now putting political pressure and countries who refuse to join up. But that is none of your concern, don't worry, you can trust these people. They only have your best interests at heart.

Seriously though, how stupid do our politicians think we are?

Last edited:
Almost nothing about it in the news, nothing about what happened in Belgium, lots of "Brexit may not happen in the end", lots of "Macron heard the people, people are satisfied with his speech and should stay home from now on", and it's working just fine. None of my co-workers knew the pact was signed and what it was dealing with, and those who knew think it's not "binding", ignoring the fact that the European Court of Human Rights has the upper hand on our national legislation and will force the signing members to respect the pact... We're doomed... Forget bitcoin, invest in kaolinite, geophagy is the real future...

Almost nothing about it in the news, nothing about what happened in Belgium, lots of "Brexit may not happen in the end", lots of "Macron heard the people, people are satisfied with his speech and should stay home from now on", and it's working just fine. None of my co-workers knew the pact was signed and what it was dealing with, and those who knew think it's not "binding", ignoring the fact that the European Court of Human Rights has the upper hand on our national legislation and will force the signing members to respect the pact... We're doomed... Forget bitcoin, invest in kaolinite, geophagy is the real future...
The danish government just pulled the Russian bots card for the reason people are against it. Clueless assholes

I have been in and out of Europe over on business. I always give myself a bonus day or two to see the area. I have been to Brussels, which has a total Muslim area, that my hotel was near. It's night and day when you go over to that section. They have graffitied (not a word - too lazy to care) all the historical churches and many other buildings. I ended up not giving way on a sidewalk to three Muslim men as I walked with a friend from Finland. My Finnish buddy, got out of the way and stood next to the building. Me, being an American, bigger than the biggest one of the Muslims, was not going to bitch out, in fact, I took it as an insult, dropped a shoulder and tried to see if I could knock the biggest one on his ass. I nearly got there. The stunned look on all their faces, including my Finnish friend was priceless. Words were exchanged, but they realized I was not the kind of guy they were looking to pick on. I later spoke to my Finnish friend about it. He said, by culture, they just get out of the way as physical confrontation in public is really looked down on. I asked if he looked down on me for it, and he laughed and told me he wished that was alright in Finland and most of Europe.

Sadly, my friend Jukka, is now divorced. His exwife was a Lutheran Minister. She ended up sleeping with a few of the migrants and then wanted an open relationship after a decade of marriage. They have a child. He told her nope and is raising the kid without her.

European men need to step up. It's on them now. I just hope they have not collectively become panzified (not a word, but should be) with the education, media, and governments they have been subjected to for decades. Leftist men become real weak as a group.

"Internet badass... blah blah blah."

Note: Belgium's beers are awesome.

The invasion, because they are not assimilating, the heavy big government taxation, and the hard left media, education, and government indoctrination is going to destroy Europe. I recommend seeing what you want to see now, before it gets worse. I have sadly never been to France, which is nuts, because I work in Nuclear Energy and they are heavily into it, and think I have missed the chance to catch Paris in a good state.

We were also told that all these migrants would pay for our retirements. Which was another lie as retirement ages across Europe are rising and will continue to rise, along with pension plans being decimated where many people simply can't afford to have one and the finances for state pensions already plundered and emptied. If you're a young person in Europe now and your not in top percentile of earners, then you will likely never own your own home, won't be able to save for your retirement and will be working until the day you drop dead. Probably in a job where your wages, working conditions and hard fought rights continue to get eroded away year on year, while your taxes, strain of public services and cost of living keep rising. But the migrants who keep arriving from Africa and the Middle East don't care about stuff like this or really complain because things could get about a thousand times worse and it will still be a vast improvement on where they came from.

But don't worry guys, this UN Migration Pact is not legally binding and doesn't really mean anything. I mean they have gone to the trouble of drawing it up, arranging meetings with World leaders to get it signed and are now putting political pressure and countries who refuse to join up. But that is none of your concern, don't worry, you can trust these people. They only have your best interests at heart.

Seriously though, how stupid do our politicians think we are?
Stupid enough that even if you see it, even if you understand it, even if you overtly oppose it in the end you'll do fooking nuthing.

<FookIsThatGuy>

In the words of your new globalist lizard overlords...

giphy.gif

Back