Guess the fighter part 4

Grijswaarde

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Don't be a cunt and look at the reply's, how many do you know?

This fighter has the most TKO/KO victories in the history of MMA (93)

Another record; this fighter has the longest winning streak (it has a draw and a NC in between though), winning 32 fights without losing. In one of the oldschool Sherdog clips he says: "We have a tradition of fighting"

This fighter is an outspoken anarchist but also has a masters degree in psychology

This fighter who almost beat Royce Gracie who was then considered almost undefeatable carried a cross on his back on his way to the cage at UFC 3

This fighter had his first MMA fight under the name of Victor Gracie. Because he was a striker the Gracie family did not like it so from then on he used his real name

Good luck Sherbro's!

Me clearly
1.Travis fulton
2. Renan Barao
3.Jeff Monson
4.Kimo
5. Vitor Belfort.

Off the top of my head:

1. Travis Fulton
2. Igor Vovchanchyn
3. Jeff Monson
4. Kimo Leopoldo
5. Vitor Belfort

How'd I do?

His dick doesn’t work and is considered a goat

Hint there are two acceptable answers

I got 3 out of 5 and consider myself a hardcore fan.

I didn't know about The Snowman AND more baffling is that Belfort was willing to not carry his family's name, just so he could propel the notion that Gracie's can also strike.......Once the public caught on, I am sure Vitor thought, They aren't gonna fall for this, I am not a Gracie.

Nice quiz!

Fulton
Igor (I know his record was 37 fights undefeated before Coleman, the last time I checked)
Monson
Kimo
Vitor

1. Fulton
2. This one isn't even accurate. I know it's supposed to be Barao but I know Igor had a longer win streak than Renan did.
3. Monson
4. Kimo
5. Vitor

1. Travis Fulton?
2. Not sure. Barao?
3. Jeff Monson
4. Kimo Leopoldo
5. Vitor Belfort

Back